URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 707
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DWTS 11 Episode 12 ECST"

Posted by vince3 on 10-26-10 at 08:57 PM
It's time for the Rock and Roll theme week results show. Heart and Kylie Monogue will be our musical guests tonight.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Who's Safe Part 1"
Posted by vince3 on 10-26-10 at 09:06 PM
Bottom 3 scores: Bristol/Mark, Kurt/Anna, and Jennifer/Derek... are you safe or in deep trouble?

SAFE: Kurt/Anna!!!!!

SAFE: Bristol/Mark!

Jennifer/Derek: In Jeopardy

"RE: Who's Safe Part 1"
Posted by whimsey on 10-26-10 at 09:09 PM
Oh boy.

Posted by qwertypie on 10-26-10 at 09:37 PM
the judges must be crapping themselves.

Posted by vince3 on 10-26-10 at 09:49 PM
Especially if denying Derek's Dance Competition 3-peat is what costs Jennifer/Derek's safety...

Posted by Round Robin on 10-27-10 at 11:11 AM
Yeah, they dodged a bullet on that, that's for damn sure. It's bad enough that Audrina got hosed, but if Jennifer & Derek would have got axed the judges and producers would have had to answer to their golden boy and his family and friends, and I don't think some of what that bunch would have said would have been very pleasant.

"Encore Dance"
Posted by vince3 on 10-26-10 at 09:07 PM
Bristol/Mark's Tango

"RE: Encore Dance"
Posted by Karchita on 10-27-10 at 01:40 AM
Barf.

"Drink of the night"
Posted by whimsey on 10-26-10 at 09:08 PM
Drink of the night

hair of the dog - Bloody Marys

snack of the night

Alka Seltzer

"RE: Drink of the night"
Posted by Snidget on 10-26-10 at 09:09 PM
Plop plop fizz fizz.

"Heart"
Posted by vince3 on 10-26-10 at 09:14 PM
Barracuda

"RE: Heart"
Posted by whimsey on 10-26-10 at 09:16 PM
Heart playing to ballroom dancing. It is truly the end of days.

"RE: Heart"
Posted by Snidget on 10-26-10 at 09:17 PM
I heart Louis

"Never! Sing! Heart!"
Posted by Estee on 10-26-10 at 09:32 PM
...oops. Wrong show.

"Who's Safe Part 2"
Posted by vince3 on 10-26-10 at 09:25 PM
Kyle/Lacey and Rick/Cheryl... are you two safe or not?

SAFE: Rick/Cheryl!!!

Kyle/Lacey: In Jeopardy...

"Rock Gods on Dancing"
Posted by vince3 on 10-26-10 at 09:26 PM
Dee Snyder, Bret Michaels, and Alice Cooper

"Macy's Stars of Dance"
Posted by vince3 on 10-26-10 at 09:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-10 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

A High School Chorus that does a play known as 'Powerhouse' and the kids from the real-life School Of Rock

Speaking of Alice Cooper... "School's Out For Summer" as well as the chorus singing "We Will Rock You"

"Kylie Minogue"
Posted by vince3 on 10-26-10 at 09:35 PM
Get Outta My Way

"RE: Kylie Minogue"
Posted by whimsey on 10-26-10 at 09:37 PM
Love her for so many reasons. Love her.

"Halfway point report "
Posted by vince3 on 10-26-10 at 09:47 PM
From the stars...

"Who's Safe Part 3"
Posted by vince3 on 10-26-10 at 09:51 PM
Top two scores: Brandy/Maksim, Audrina/Tony... can either of you two possibly be in jeopardy?

SAFE: Brandy/Maks!!!

Audrina/Tony: In Jeopardy...

"RE: Who's Safe Part 3"
Posted by whimsey on 10-26-10 at 09:56 PM
Boy, I called this one wrong.

"SCREWJOB!!!!!!!"
Posted by Round Robin on 10-27-10 at 00:44 AM
Audrina & Tony getting eliminated was one of the worst screwjobs ever on this show. The only one I can think of that might have been worse was when Sabrina got screwed. How on earth those idiots in the audience can vote out somebody who is not only incredibly beautiful but is also as sweet as a truckload of sugar and is a better dancer than several of the celebs who are still there is beyond me. Len was right, that was not justice.

"RE: SCREWJOB!!!!!!!"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 10-27-10 at 07:06 AM
The fact that Bristol Palin and Rick Fox are still in it and Audrina is out is a testament to the power of stupid people in numbers. I would even settle for the Situation being around over those two clowns.

"RE: SCREWJOB!!!!!!!"
Posted by Round Robin on 10-27-10 at 11:04 AM
But where in the flaming bloody hell are the others picking up so many votes that Audrina could get screwed like that? I know she hasn't got that big of a fan base, but you would think that when people get eliminated, those of their fan bases who still vote would go to the better dancers. I'm actually starting to like Bristol, but she must have a lot of wackjob Republicans and tea partiers pumping up her vote totals, because she damn sure ain't as good as Audrina. Rick, Kurt and Kyle aren't that good either, so outside their original fan bases I wonder where the hell they're getting their votes too.

"The Palin Effect"
Posted by Karchita on 10-27-10 at 02:29 PM
I think it's her mother's divisiveness mucking things up here, just as it does in politics. She has a lot of the Tea Party nutjobs pumping up her totals, but the other contestants have many more anti-Palin people voting for them. Since they can't vote against Palin, they vote for the dancers perceived to be in trouble. This week it was Jennifer and Kyle, which made Audrina SOL.

I? do not want to see politicians or their non-star children on DWTS.

"Red Light Special"
Posted by vince3 on 10-26-10 at 09:58 PM
SAFE: Kyle/Lacey!!!

Audrina/Tony and Jennifer/Derek, who have been the top of the leaderboard couple 4 out of the 6 weeks... one of them are definitely going home.... They're not necessarily the bottom 2... but...

The couple that is going home this week, and won't see the 200th Episode is... *heartbeat music* Audrina/Tony

That means Jennifer/Derek survive!

"RE: Red Light Special"
Posted by Loree on 10-26-10 at 11:52 PM
The minute Kurt and Bristol were declared safe I knew Audrina was in trouble. I expected one of those 3 to go home.

"Thanks, vince"
Posted by whimsey on 10-26-10 at 10:02 PM
great job!