URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 707
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Claire and Jack"

Posted by esquire on 03-25-10 at 10:36 AM
With all the discussion about Claire and Aaron over the past few weeks, does anyone think it is odd that neither Jack nor Kate has told anyone since they returned to the island that Jack and Claire are siblings and Aaron is really Jack's nephew?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Claire and Jack"
Posted by warp_core breach on 03-25-10 at 04:28 PM
A little bit odd... too much on their minds I guess.

I do find it odd that Jack doesn't seem that interested in finding his sister given all that the survivors have been through and the fact that they're all close...

His comment to Kate in the jungle when she told him she wanted to find Claire that something happened to her was kind of like "oh well, don't waste your time."

A Gift from Agman

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 03-25-10 at 07:23 PM
If there's one thing the Losties excel at, it's NOT sharing potentially useful and pertinent information that would help their fellow Losties connect the dots and possibly yield the sharer some info in return.

The show is written in the absolute contra model to your typical mystery show where people recognize the benefit of pooling facts and theories.

Posted by michel on 03-25-10 at 08:22 PM
Well... it has used Survivor for inspiration, hasn't it?!

Posted by esquire on 04-20-10 at 11:50 PM
I guess someone finally mentioned it