URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7067
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"pondarosa clip"

Posted by b1whois on 11-04-08 at 02:28 AM
from the cbs website about the fantasy game: Starting on or about 11/07/08, a weekly three-part multiple choice question will be added to the game. For each weekly Ponderosa question answered correctly by a registered player, the registered player's team will be awarded 30 Ponderosa points. The content will be based on the prior week's PONDEROSA clip which will be available online at www.cbs.com/ponderosa.
this seems to point to jury sequesteration (new word there)starting soon. anybody know anything about this? i could not find any further details on the website...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: pondarosa clip"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 11-04-08 at 10:30 PM
I think the question will pop up after the 11/07 episode airs. The clip will be posted and will feature the bootee from Ep 8. Game players get until 11/14 prior to the blackout period to answer, just like the bonus question.

I think we will see the next bootee is on the jury.

The "prior week" part is confusing but I'm guessing it has to do with having a whole week to come up with the answer.

Posted by b1whois on 11-07-08 at 02:48 AM
okay, so we now have our first three ponderosa clips with marcus and they are very interesting. maybe they dont belong in spoilers, though...
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/

Posted by emydi on 11-07-08 at 10:09 AM
That was neat I never saw exactly what happens after voted off. I'll be curious to hear what Marcus has to say about the vote his idiotic throwing of the II into the sea etc

I was hoping that we could see how many 9 5 4 and who was at TC tho!

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 11-07-08 at 04:37 PM
I didn't see Marcus' throwing the idol in as idiotic.
The two who were salivating over it were Kenny and Crystal, and he managed to create a situation where no one was brave enough to admit they felt vulnerable.

Marcus would not have been the one who got it for himself. Kenny and Charlie found the note, and Randy found the idol.

At the point Marcus threw it in the water, he was operating under the group agreement to set it free. Had he grabbed it and said Ha ha I'm keeping it, he would have lost all credibility.

Sure, if the buff draw were in any way foreseeable, he would have saved himself for one episode by reneging on the agreement to throw the idol in the sea, but he's not psychic.

Posted by Brownroach on 11-07-08 at 04:53 PM
It was really stupid the way they set that up. There was virtually no chance of anyone being able to pocket the clue without someone else seeing them. And even if someone did manage to do that and decided not to tell the others, they weren't going to be able to dig up the idol without being seen.

They almost pre-ordained that nobody would want to take it.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008