URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 706
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Idols on Larry King"

Posted by prosecutor on 02-03-07 at 04:52 PM
When the idols were on Larry King recently, talking about reuben, Latoya, Kelly Pickler etc Larry King read them a quote from Essence Magazine that Jennifer Hudson said went something like this you're abused and brainwashed into believing what they want you to think. Kelly Pickler said no one took me out back and beat me. Dumb blonde. All the media is misunderstanding what Jennifer is saying. I totally get it. She means that she was mentally and verbally abused and she was. Simon even told her she can't sing it's on tape people.Randy even threw his pen down and said to Simon you really really don't think she can sing and Simon said she can't sing she really can't ***liar. Ya Kelly you could not sing but Simon liked your blonde hair and packaging he totally gave Jennifer hell. I don't know how she survived mentally.
Ya Simon has since apologized to her and is eating his humble pie when he sees her winning award after award.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Idols on Larry King"
Posted by Jadens Mommy on 02-05-07 at 12:00 PM
Jennifer must be going thru a hell of a culture shock going from nobody to an Oscar nominee in only a few short years!