URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 706
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"American Idol Juniors' age limit "

Posted by httchck9548 on 04-06-04 at 09:51 PM
Being an inspiring, young artist I have to say that when i heard about the auditions for American Idol Juniors I was excited. But while reading one of the articles on this topic it had stated that the age limits for the competion are from 6-13. I was shocked and my heart was broken because I am 14. I was just wondering how many other adults with children or children who aren't old enough to enter the American Idol competion and are too old for entering the American Idol Juniors feel about this.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: American Idol Juniors' age limit "
Posted by shedevil on 04-06-04 at 10:58 PM
Well that seems wrong, are you sure? Why would they leave out 14 and 15 year olds?

Posted by httchck9548 on 04-09-04 at 11:13 PM
yea I'm pretty sure unless the articles i read were out dated. I'm not even sure where i can get the info on the subject. I f you know, it would be great if you could send me the link because I', still really bummed....thanks.

Posted by 712 on 04-10-04 at 00:48 AM
There ain't gonna be another Juniors, so I'd tough it out and wait a couple years until you're old enough for the real deal.
Who wants to compete with a bunch of fourth graders anyway?

Posted by httchck9548 on 04-12-04 at 00:53 AM
lol yea i guess your right. How do you know there isn't going to be an AIJ? write me back plz.