URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 701
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Sarah is pathetic"

Posted by nailbone on 08-03-05 at 09:38 AM

I honestly think that if she's on the block with James, and wins veto , that'd he'd be able to convince her to take him off rather than herself.

o-

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Sarah is pathetic"
Posted by newsomewayne on 08-03-05 at 09:42 AM
Gee, I don't know. I haven't given Sarah and James much thought lately.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Great minds, eh?

Posted by bacon on 08-03-05 at 10:44 AM
Dude, I agree. I want to see the Kaysar alliance win out, but that's only because Kaysar seems cool and manipulative. Sarah, on the other hand, looks like she would just totally crumble without James in the house. I almost want to see James leave just so Sarah can cry for 7 straight days(or however long until she's eliminated). I can't stand couples who can't spend more than 5 minutes apart from each other. I would call that an unhealthy dependancy.

Posted by nailbone on 08-03-05 at 10:47 AM
I can't stand couples who can't spend more than 5 minutes apart from each other. I would call that an unhealthy dependancy.

And the sad, pathetic part is that James would be just fine without her. The dependency is totally on her part...after three whole months together.

o-

Posted by SpoonStruck on 08-07-05 at 09:12 PM
I agree, nailbone. I think one reason why Sarah would NOT veto off James if she could is because she's so insecure. She'd rather have him a caged hamster than be on the outside without her.

Posted by ARnutz on 08-03-05 at 10:48 AM
Hmmm... I want to see that too! I hope James goes out before her!

The best part will be seeing who could whine & blabber more about their "beloved" being gone, Sarah or Ivette!

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Posted by kingfish on 08-03-05 at 10:45 AM
The official Sarah barf-o reading;

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID9/693.shtml#26

Posted by nailbone on 08-03-05 at 10:50 AM
Agreed. I do disagreee with one thing, though. The Idiotvette barf-o-meter reading would be off the chart.

o-

Posted by DigiCatJond on 08-03-05 at 09:58 PM

I do not agree, she's cute,sexy,loyal,has nice boobies,opened the gym,found the blacklight,helped win power of veto,has nice boobies,wears a patriotic swimsuit,jumps up and down when she's happy & has nice BOOBIES.
O.K that's all i've got.

"you show us everything you've got, and baby baby that's quite alot"

Posted by DearAbby on 08-04-05 at 08:51 AM
Howie? Is that you?

Created by Syren 2005

Posted by bystander on 08-04-05 at 08:58 AM
LOL, that's just what I was thinking!

She does have nice OObies though!

Posted by nailbone on 08-04-05 at 11:10 AM
Well, I certainly can't argue with any of that.

o-

Posted by bacon on 08-07-05 at 11:43 AM
You know what, this guy has convinced me. Go Sarah!

Posted by Reality432423 on 08-07-05 at 06:12 PM
I agree, If Sarah does win veto, she will Veto off James. James thinks he's better player (This is a half-truth),

Since James is a better player, he'll easily convice Sarah, and also James is a the more dominant personality. Sarah is more laid back. So I'm sure that will happen.

Sarah is way too good for James, she's really great marriage material, she's cute, kind, smart wants children etc... Way way too good for James (who will probably get bored of her and divorce her).