URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 70
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What do you think of Lexie??"

Posted by Peyton414 on 10-04-07 at 09:47 PM
Mer's half sister just rubs me the wrong way.

i mean, she seems almost sickeningly sweet but pushy at the same time. she won't respect meredith's request to just be left alone. Her father left her when she was only five years old and blames her for his second wives death. I think Meredith hit the nail on the head when she said "We don't have the same father."

I wish Lexie would back off a little. jeezz

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"I wouldn't like her, except..."
Posted by udg on 10-05-07 at 01:15 AM
Meredith bugs me so much that anyone who irritates her deserves a cookie, IMO.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

"RE: I wouldn't like her, except..."
Posted by MKitty on 10-11-07 at 01:00 AM
I'm with you on that one..HATE Meridith, so go on Lexie..bug the heck out of her and I will be happy! (but yes, I also do agree that Lexie is really, really annoying...)

*autumnal delight by Agman*

"RE: I wouldn't like her, except..."
Posted by agman on 11-24-07 at 02:59 PM
>Meredith bugs me so much

I hear that! Doesn't she have anything else in her life to think about besides how people affect her. She drones nonstop about how much she hates her half sister(who is also a major putz)and then her whole on-again off-again relationship with mcDreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy is just too much. One would think she would be a bit concerned about her career.

The tribe has spoken

"RE: What do you think of Lexie??"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-05-07 at 10:12 AM
I would have loved more of a medical competition between the two of them instead of "I'm nice" nonsense. Please give Meredith a backbone soon, writers!!!!!

I would love to see "Battle of the Scalpels" or something. A nice curve would be Yang gaining respect for the abilities of the younger Dr. Grey!!!

Posted by Sues on 10-08-07 at 01:25 PM
oohhh....that would be a nice twist!

I actually enjoyed the character's interaction with George. The Meredith thing is a little over the top, I think a normal person would have told 'big sis' to shove off and get over herself by now....

Posted by iatovttotx78 on 10-08-07 at 04:57 PM
She drives me nuts. I hate shiny happy peoples. I've never like IZZY because of that.

Posted by Sues on 10-13-07 at 10:03 PM
I like shiny happy peoples when they're nice enough to share what they're on.... = )

Posted by moondance on 11-13-07 at 09:50 AM
She's very one-dimensional.

I really hate that about the writing in general though. They pick a thing for the character to be obsessed about, and then harp on it in every episode. Too many times, I watch the episodes thinking "haven't we DONE this already?"

Posted by agman on 11-24-07 at 03:01 PM
Too
>many times, I watch the
>episodes thinking "haven't we DONE
>this already?"

Word