URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 699
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"*Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""

Posted by Flowerpower on 03-15-10 at 06:34 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-10 AT 06:38 AM (EST)

Bumping the text down, so it can not be seen from the thread....

"Recon" will be Sawyer-centric. “Locke trusts Sawyer with a mission. Kate discovers Claire may be crazier than she thought.” Lost Season 6 Episode 8 is written by Jim Galasso and Elizabeth Sarnoff and directed by Jack Bender.

For 3 previews of "Recon", check out Niervadotcom.

Recon Press Images found here.
Here are the press images:

]

Well, in Flash: Sideways it seems that Sawyer is indeed a conman. We see him bringing the sunflower to a date, as he brouht one to Juliet...wouldn't it be something if he was at Juliet's door here?

Who are the massacred people? Are they from the Temple? Are they on Hydra Island? Who is that girl that Sawyer finds and what is she to this story....at this late date? Where are they going, what kind of mission has Sawyer been given...my guess, he's going to run "recon"....going to take the canoe over to Hydra Island, before everyone else comes over.....where he will most likely meet up with Widmore and company.

Meanwhile, Kate is starting to get through to Claire, which is not sitting well with XLocke. She must be thinking, she's too late. What will XLocke tempt Kate with? Meanwhile, Jin is just going with the group...for now.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Wow!"
Posted by warp_core breach on 03-15-10 at 10:36 AM
Great screenshots! Very interesting! The corpses & the new chick especially. Can't wait!

A Gift from Agman

"RE: *Spoiler Thread Ep. 6.08: "Recon""
Posted by CTgirl on 03-16-10 at 07:48 AM
Carleton Cuse twittered yesterday, "Tomorrow's episode of LOST? "Recon". Its a Sawyer episode and he has sex. Need I say more?" LOL

Top of the mornin' by O'Agman

Posted by Flowerpower on 03-16-10 at 09:01 AM

Its a Sawyer episode and he has sex. Need I say more?"

Definitely, it's enough to tune me in...

Posted by Flowerpower on 03-16-10 at 02:02 PM

DamonLindelof twittered today:
Recon. Verb. To con again.

"Doc Jensen's Recap of "Recon""
Posted by Flowerpower on 03-21-10 at 08:10 AM

This guy really is amazing. Read his extremely thorough take on "Recon".

I don't know what he's going to do when Lost is concluded.