URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6982
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S16 Episode #14 Title: "Stir the pot""

Posted by citywitch on 05-03-08 at 09:20 AM
Survivor Fever gives us the title with this detail
"CBS Press Release: Sunday, May 11 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA-FANS VS. FAVORITES - The special two-hour finale begins with four remaining castaways vying for the $1 million prize and title of "Ultimate Survivor." The finale is followed by a one-hour live reunion show hosted by Jeff Probst." here http://survivorfever.net/s16_episode_titles.html

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S16 Episode #14 Title: "Stir the pot""
Posted by michel on 05-03-08 at 12:01 PM
Thanks for bringing us this.

"Stir the Pot"! It really looks like it is the Season of the Witch!

"Cirie or Nat"
Posted by Q on 05-05-08 at 10:53 AM
Did she not use this EXACT quote last time she played? Or am I confusing her with someone else. It sounds like Cirie to me. That or Natalie hoping to sow seeds of doubt in Amanda/Poverty/Cirie to split them up instead of voting her out as the the lone fan left.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

"RE: Cirie or Nat"
Posted by NedraSue on 05-05-08 at 01:54 PM
In one of the last episodes we saw Alexis and Pavarti walking up to the cave 'stiring the pot' and making a witchy sound. Maybe it is actually Pavarti trying to make Natalie believe that she would ditch Amanda now...that she may have second thoughts about taking her to the end...so she starts stiring Natalies pot.

I'm guessing at final 5 IC it will be something less strength related than mentally important. I think the girls have a better chance at puzzles and memory against Erik.

"RE: Cirie or Nat"
Posted by Misty365 on 05-05-08 at 02:16 PM
Thanks to Survivor Fever - Actually - it looks like run to pick up puzzle pieces and solve the puzzle. The running part is Erik's to lose, guess it depends how big of a lead he gets. Also it looks like Natalie might be the exilee this week...