URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 695
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bolton wants a public apology"

Posted by Snidget on 09-30-10 at 07:10 AM
and for the show to give a public reprimand to Bruno.

Dancing with the stars not going along with it.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-with-stars-rejects-michael-bolton-apology-request-11584.php

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bolton wants a public apology"
Posted by vince3 on 09-30-10 at 07:29 AM
Of all of the decisions they've made over the years, this one actually was a good one.

Even if it makes him into a DWTS version of Simon, his assessment was practically spot on. That dance was BRUTAL, and if anyone deserves to be reprimanded for that debacle, it's probably Chelsie Hightower, Michael's pro...

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-30-10 at 08:15 AM
When I heard why so many people can't stand Michael Bolton, I understood he has the one quality I can't forgive in people: Stupid.

Posted by Tahj on 09-30-10 at 03:33 PM
On the radio yesterday two of the DJs said they'd both had bad experiences with Michael Bolton at different times and different places. They hate him. He was extremely arrogant with the press backstage and made contest winners who were supposed to meet him wait for hours while he had dinner and a massage.

It's a Tribe!

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 09-30-10 at 03:46 PM
Everyone's said what I'd say. However brutal Bruno was, that assessment was correct. Thanks for the info the fact that he's such a jerk, Tahj.

"and...."
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 10-01-10 at 02:51 PM
based upon all that is posted, I'm feeling kinda smug about a lousy teacher like Chelsea getting someone as difficult as Bolton. Must have been interesting.

"RE: and...."
Posted by Round Robin on 10-02-10 at 03:07 AM
Chelsie's too GD dumb to know she's a lousy teacher. But you're 100% right, a lousy teacher she is.