URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 692
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Paula drunker than ever!"

Posted by udg on 01-13-07 at 05:45 PM
Paula was interviewed on Q13 (a Fox station in Seattle). Apparently, she had a little liquid breakfast first.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Paula drunker than ever!"
Posted by batts on 01-14-07 at 02:54 PM
Imagine the laughter in the news studio after they went to 'break'.

Posted by YankeeDixieDoodle on 01-17-07 at 04:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-07 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

She must've been drunk on Monday night's Jay Leno, too. She was looking all over the place, waving her hands everywhere. And, nothing she said made any sense. She was just throwing words together. My husband said this would probably be her last year as an AI judge. Maybe that's why they've added Jewel this season. To eventually take her place.

Posted by FlowerChild on 01-17-07 at 08:47 PM
That interview was SO bad. I wonder what her deal is. I think she was doing a little more than just boozing.

Hi Batts!!

Posted by TVFreak on 01-18-07 at 10:25 AM
On AI, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, she seemed to be very thirsty and slurring her words a bit. And she did the arm waving thing a lot. She looked like she was on sumthin' IMHO.

Posted by prosecutor on 01-18-07 at 03:36 PM
maybe she has parkinson's disease and is too proud to tell the public.

Posted by nailbone on 01-18-07 at 04:45 PM
I heard that she actually does have a medical condition called Reflex sympathetic dystrophy which causes a lot of those things she does.

"Impossible!"
Posted by udg on 01-18-07 at 06:33 PM
If she had a disorder, she'd have gone on Oprah.

That's how celebrities work!

"RE: Impossible!"
Posted by nailbone on 01-19-07 at 10:41 AM
Give it time.

"RE: Impossible!"
Posted by udg on 01-19-07 at 09:47 PM
C'mon. It only took Shawn Hornbeck 6 days to get himself some Oprah action. What's Paula waiting for?

Posted by nanrabbit on 01-18-07 at 10:37 PM
She does seem to be a lot different this season. She laughs at everything Simon says and hits him more than usual. She has also not stormed off when Simon is cruel like before.

Posted by Jadens Mommy on 01-19-07 at 06:19 PM
Yeah. She doesn't seem as sympathetic with the contestants as she was before.

Posted by jbug on 01-31-07 at 10:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-07 AT 10:33 AM (EST)

What was with Paula AGAIN last night (1/30 auditions) in Alabama? I kept telling DH to watch - she was spastic! All that jumping around, couldn't stay in her seat, hands/arms flying all around, Randy cutting his eyes over at her (probably hoping he wasn't going to get whopped!). I wasn't surprised when she didn't appear at the auditions on the second day. Randy & Simon were probably happy to have the table to themselves and not have to deal with her.
I've commented since the first season about how she claps with her fingers stiff and hitting her palms together - weird, huh?
Anyway, for me, they can get rid of her at any time. However, I DO NOT want to see Spears or Simpson take her place (I've seen this rumor somewhere too). PLEASE not another bimbo.
Niguel would be better than another like Paula. LOL

Posted by Maroonclown on 01-31-07 at 10:39 AM
DH thinks she was on uppers.

She was way too spastic. Couldn't sit still, standing there all weird with her hands on her hips, couldn't hold one facial expression for more than 5 seconds.

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 01-31-07 at 10:51 AM
how she claps with her fingers stiff and hitting her palms together

Hee! I've called this her seal clap for years now. *arf, arf, arf*

A Tribe Original!