URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 691
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"*Spoiler Thread* Ep. 6.05: "The Lighthouse""

Posted by mrc on 02-18-10 at 04:53 PM
Please keep spoiler discussion in this thread prior to the episode's airing. I will post a separate thread for post-episode discussion. I am also going to put each episode's description and guest casting in the spoiler thread in case some posters want to be completely spoiler-free.

Episode 6.05 "Lighthouse" (Jack-centric): Hurley must convince Jack to accompany him on an unspecified mission, and Jin stumbles across an old friend.

Guest starring: Veronica Hamel as Margo Shephard, Mark Pellegrino as Jacob, Hiroyuki Sanada as Dogen, Dayo Ade as Justin, Dylan Minnette as David and Sean Kinerney as Japanese boy. Written by Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. Directed by Jack Bender.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: *Spoiler Thread* Ep. 6.05: "The Lighthouse""
Posted by Flowerpower on 02-18-10 at 06:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-10 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

The episode sounds Jack-centric with his mom in the credits...this is the episode when Hurley takes him up a tower of some sort and he asks why his name is written on the wall and he appears to smash the mirror...looks good! Thanks for posting. Looks like Jacob will most likely appear to Hurley again as well, and get him to take Jack where they need to go...

Jin runs into Claire...

Posted by trigirl on 02-22-10 at 01:18 PM
Read that we will see "Feral Claire" and also a different kind of Shephard Family reunion. Wonder if that will be in LaX?

Posted by Flowerpower on 02-23-10 at 07:38 AM
I wonder if we will see who shows up for Christian's funeral. I have heard that Dogan will be visiting Jack in Flash: Sideways...Wonder if all who have touched Christian's life previously will make an appearance...? Wonder if they will ever get his body back? We saw that Locke's knives were indeed returned.