URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6905
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"

Posted by dabo on 02-26-08 at 01:18 PM
Last week on S16: Cirie outmanuevered Ami to form the latest attempt at the first successful female alliance, meanwhile His Mikeyness identified His Joelness as the largest obstacle not inside his head. Who will follow Yau-Man to Loser Lodge? Let's vote!

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote" and replace with your vote, e.g., "Tracy!"

(Or, for example, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Tracy and Eliza!" It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.)

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately, nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote.

Other things you want to vote on, first confessional, who wins what challenge, exiles, biggest fish out of the water, who gets to third base, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for any reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Ami." (Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Ami and Chet.")

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD, DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

Feel free to discuss the logic of your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes there you want, we are interested in what you have to say.

4. No sig pics! We're really particular about vote threads, we want everyone to be able to play. This could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better.

5. Have fun!

And the DAWs are:

Jonny "Fairplay" Dalton (Malakal)
Mary Sartain (Airai)
Yau-Man Chan (Malakal)

Airai Tribe (Orange)
Alexis Jones
Chet Welch
Erik Reichenbach
Jason Siska
Joel Anderson
Kathleen Sleckman
Mikey B Bortone
Natalie Bolton
Tracy Hughes-Wolf

Malakal Tribe (Purple)
Amanda Kimmel
Ami Cusack
Cirie Fields
Eliza Orlins
James Clement
Jonathan Penner
Oscar/Ozzy Lusth
Parvati Shallow

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Mikey B"
Posted by vince3 on 02-26-08 at 01:45 PM
No more pizza for you!

"Tracy"
Posted by Bebo on 02-26-08 at 01:58 PM
Reasons are in the boot discussion thread.

"Tracy being fed to the wolves"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 02-26-08 at 02:12 PM
Yep, as Bebo said, my reasoning is over on the boot discussion thread - let the record show that I was first to bring it out.

"TRACY"
Posted by UNCLERICH1 on 02-26-08 at 02:33 PM
TRACY GETS BLINDSIGHTED- H-O-O-O-W-W-L-L WHO'S AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD WOLF

"Tracy"
Posted by Q on 02-26-08 at 02:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-08 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

It should be Chet though.

edited to remove signature (Its been a long time since I posted a vote)

"Mikey B"
Posted by Flowerpower on 02-26-08 at 03:58 PM
I really felt that the first preview set it all up. Cirie vs. Jonathan at Malakal, and Mikey B. Vs. Joel at Airai. I knew Cirie would be safe in her new alliance, and I thought that Joel is not ready to go yet, he's in the majority alliance right now, so that eliminates him. Then we had vidcaps of what I think is the losing Airai tribe at the land/IC challenge....which leads me to the Mikey B choice.

My second choice would be for it to backfire on the mastermind, Tracy...but I think it will be Mikey, as Joel delivers on his promise to get rid of him, and Chet is spared, once again...

"Tracy"
Posted by Max Headroom on 02-26-08 at 04:22 PM
To me this is an obvious boot, but I've been fooled many times by EPMB.

"Jonathan"
Posted by smokedog on 02-26-08 at 05:50 PM
If the faves go to tribal, he'll go.

"Tracy"
Posted by whoami on 02-26-08 at 06:25 PM
I think it may be her or maybe Chet(blindsided) are there not supposed to be several?

"Tracy."
Posted by Estee on 02-26-08 at 10:30 PM
Builders generally go down early, and Chet will. not. die.

"Tracy"
Posted by CattyChat on 02-27-08 at 06:54 AM
Ditto, see my thoughts in discussion thread.

I also think Joel is probably sexist and even worse than a man telling him what to do (Mike), is a woman telling him what to do (Tracy).

"Mikey"
Posted by CTgirl on 02-27-08 at 08:36 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-08 AT 08:36 AM (EST)

Or Tracy. Either way it's definately an Airai going home this week.

ETR sig pic

"Mikey B."
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 02-27-08 at 08:44 AM
It's a battle of the Big DAWS over at the FANs tribe and the BIGGER A$$, I mean DAW, Wins!

"Mikey"
Posted by Brownroach on 02-27-08 at 11:09 AM
I think CTgirl got it right in the SOTS.

"Tracy"
Posted by Corvis on 02-27-08 at 11:56 AM
There are a lot of blindsides this season. Neither Joel nor Mikey will be blindsided. Tracy will be shocked if she goes.

"Tracy"
Posted by redbeard103152 on 02-27-08 at 12:05 PM
The women who called Wolf and tried to boot the King feels the power of Joel. I cant believe they would boot the second strongest male on the tribe at this early time in the game. The blindsides continue as Tracy gets the boot.

"Tracy"
Posted by Travel_Queen on 02-27-08 at 01:28 PM
Tracy

"vote change: Tracy & Mikey"
Posted by Travel_Queen on 02-28-08 at 10:04 AM
I'm getting a double boot vibe.

"Tracy"
Posted by Karchita on 02-27-08 at 07:18 PM
I am not at all sure.

I think it would be Kathy if she hadn't been to Exile Island.

"Mikey B"
Posted by Loree on 02-28-08 at 00:07 AM

"Tracy"
Posted by dabo on 02-28-08 at 01:23 AM
Tough pick, but the Faves have booted two men, the male Fans may decide to press their advantage, and I guess Kathy is saved for her entertainment value.

"HEY MIKEY..."
Posted by Round Robin on 02-28-08 at 03:27 AM
...you ain't gonna like it! It's time for you to go!

"Tally"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 02-28-08 at 08:45 AM
Mikey B: 7 votes
Tracy: 13 votes
Jonathan: 1 vote

"Mikey"
Posted by emydi on 02-28-08 at 10:03 AM
This is what A$$ should have done to Romber...

"MikeyB"
Posted by mattben on 02-28-08 at 11:02 AM
Seems most logical since Fans lose.

"Joel"
Posted by Lasann on 02-28-08 at 01:30 PM
I always vote my heart.

Go Ozzy - go Ozzy - go Ozzy

"Tracy"
Posted by nobody on 02-28-08 at 02:01 PM
I have to agree on the blindsiding, she won't see it coming. She thinks Mikey is going home but it's her. They need Mikey's strength a little longer.

"Tracy"
Posted by kingfish on 02-28-08 at 03:27 PM
T-Bone Tracy.

"Tracy"
Posted by citywitch on 02-28-08 at 05:04 PM
What I'd like to see: Tracy disgusted because Joel won't get rid of Mikey B so she MASTERMINDS the blindsiding of Joel

What I expect to see: Joel being more annoyed by Tracy telling him what to do than putting up with Mikey B's continued presence (believes he has no more power anyway)so engineers the vote for Tracy.

"Cirie"
Posted by tribephyl on 02-28-08 at 05:19 PM
I expect to be wrong but just in case...

Cirie, since seizing control, would be a suprising choice for bootee this week. A week after she is exposed as the real leader, who best to chop off at the knees than our resident couch potato. Blindside indeed.

"Mikey B"
Posted by kircon on 02-28-08 at 05:47 PM
Because CTgirl says so here.

"Tracy"
Posted by easilydistracted on 02-28-08 at 05:56 PM
I reckon' I'll keep voting for her until she's voted out.

"Mikey"
Posted by MDSkinner on 02-28-08 at 07:01 PM
Tough one this week for sure and I think there are really good arguments for both he and Tracy. But I do have a feeling it will end up being him.

"Ah well"
Posted by dabo on 02-29-08 at 01:29 AM
Without bothering to total the votes, it seems we collectively had Tracy as our favorite for boot this week, Mikey was a close second. Congrats, Mikey voters.