URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID110
Thread Number: 69
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Cancelled?"

Posted by amadeck on 07-24-07 at 04:55 PM
I just read that the LAST 5 episodes of Pirate Master were cancelled immediately, and moved to CBS.COM...

Is CBS crazy, or what? O.K., so even though the ratings are low, why the heck would they cancel this show with only 5 EPISODES LEFT???

My wife and I love this show and watch it every week. However, we are not about to sit by a computer just to watch it. That is a completely outrageous thing to ask people to do...especially with only 5 EPISODES LEFT!!!

CBS...YOU ARE CRAZY!!! IF YOU THINK THE SHOWS RATINGS WERE LOW BEFORE, JUST WAIT TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WATCH IT ON THEIR COMPUTERS.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Cancelled?"
Posted by Bebo on 07-24-07 at 05:13 PM
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Since we're a threaded community, we ask posters to join in existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads with the same topic. To reply to any post, click on the Reply button in the bottom corner of the message.

I'm locking this as a duplicate and encourage you to join in the existing discussion of the cancellation.