URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 687
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"James mad at Eric"

Posted by simpsdog on 07-28-05 at 03:11 PM
Maybe I missed something but why was James upset at Eric? It seemed to brew from something last week. After Eric was nominated he took off a baseball cap off James that apparently was Eric's and then they exchanged words. Could someone help me out please?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: James mad at Eric"
Posted by frisky on 07-28-05 at 03:50 PM
See, this is the problem with the way CBS edits this thing.

DH asked me the same thing. "Frisky, what did Eric do to James that made James jump sides so quickly?"

If you're really interested in this show, I highly recommend either watching the live feeds or reading the updates on the web (this site recommended ). Don't trust CBS to give you the whole story. They're useless. They'll show you what they want to show you. They totally manipulated the whole Eric/Michael thing. They've made Maggie out to be a victim of circumstance rather than the true sh*t disturber (pun intended) she really is.

Sorry I didn't answer your question, but it's such a loooooong story.

The world is my litterbox.

Posted by ARnutz on 07-28-05 at 05:18 PM
The simplest answer is that when James & Maggie were nominated together, James felt betrayed that Eric was campaigning for Maggie to stay in the house over him and he felt that was another lie from Eric about the original "4 guys alliance" ~ (Michael, James, Eric & Kaysar). So James decided he was going to save his own butt, go against Eric and get the POV so they could nominate Eric.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Posted by okaychatt on 07-28-05 at 06:12 PM
<James felt betrayed that Eric was campaigning for Maggie to stay in the house over him and he felt that was another lie from Eric about the original "4 guys alliance"

Wait a second - James/Sarah knew all the pairs, didn't they? So why would he be surprised that Eric would campaign for Maggie?

Egads - these people are worse than a bunch of kindergarteners on the playground.

Geesh!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by foonermints on 07-28-05 at 06:22 PM
I'd also imagine that James didn't want to do a Marcellus and wind up with his gnome broken.