URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 684
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Friendly reminder"

Posted by Bebo on 07-25-05 at 05:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-05 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

Do not post any information in Bashers or Fanatics that has not yet aired on CBS. Information obtained between broadcasts via the live feeds, other message forums, etc. should only be discussed on the Live Feeds and Spoilers forum.

In other words, don't discuss nominations until after 11pm Saturday. Don't discuss POV competitions and any resulting actions (or lack thereof) until after 11pm Tuesday.

Please read our community guidelines for more information. Any posts in the Bashers or Fanatics forum that contain information that has not yet been aired will be either moved to the Spoilers forum or removed altogether.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Friendly reminder"
Posted by Bucky Katt on 07-25-05 at 06:02 PM
I think you mean that we are not supposed to post spoiler information in Bashers or Fanatics before it airs.

Here is a spoiler for everyone - I am summarizing starting with Thursday's episode and these morons are giving me plenty of good material!

It is a known fact that history has been systematically distorted by humans ever since the first slack-jawed, cracker magnon started spitting paint onto a cave wall.