URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 681
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Suggestions for DWTS Next Season Celebs"

Posted by Chez on 07-16-10 at 01:40 PM
I want to see at least one actor from LOST. I'm going through severe withdrawal this summer, and I REQUIRE to see one of the LOST actors. Evangeline Lily anyone? Jorge Garcia? Nestor Carbonell?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Suggestions for DWTS Next Season Celebs"
Posted by Round Robin on 07-17-10 at 02:42 AM
Samantha Harris, as a competitor, not a commentator. Also Vienna Girardi. Don't really like her, but I dislike her less than Jake Pavelka and think he deserves it if she goes on there and outlasts him.

Posted by udg on 07-17-10 at 11:38 PM
I'd love to see Evangeline Lily! Mary McCormack would also make my heart pitter patter.

Mary McDonnell &/or Katee Sackhoff would rock my world, as would Jim Parsons or Johnny Galecki. Actually, if I'm going there, I'll add Wil Wheaton to my list, also.

How about one of the Hillstrand brothers from Deadliest Catch as the token reality star (who won't make me want to shoot my TV for a change)? Please, God, no more bachelors and bachelorettes. Thanks.

In the music category, I nominate KT Tunstall.

For athletes, I'm thinking maybe a tennis player. I don't think we have had one before. Otherwise, I still think Johnny Weir would have been way more interesting to watch than Evan Lysacek was. Unfortunately, they'll probably throw a football player in there. Again.

Final pick: Kathy Griffin. I kind of love to hate her, and she could totally drive me nuts, but at least she'd be interesting.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Posted by vince3 on 07-18-10 at 06:35 PM
They've had tennis before, or have you already forgotten Monica Seles from Season 6?

Posted by udg on 07-18-10 at 07:32 PM
Indeed I had (forgotten her). I had to look up the season to discover she was out first/second (double elim), which explains it.

Thinking about it more, though, I bet they go soccer for one of their two non-football athletes this season.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Posted by LFJ on 07-19-10 at 04:26 PM
How about a Curling champion? That would make the next Season as exciting as the last, which featured the Ringer and the Dancing Ego as the winners. *snooze*

Posted by Round Robin on 07-20-10 at 00:11 AM
They should make the Dancing Ego dance with the worst female celeb next season. That arrogant little twerp has got to get his comeuppance sooner or later.

Posted by Round Robin on 07-21-10 at 01:04 AM
Not only that, they should pair Edyta with the best male celeb. IMO she deserves better than the endless parade of stumblebums they pair her with. Jason Taylor is the only partner I remember her having with whom she reached the finals. The rest of them are mediocre to poor.