URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 679
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jake-what a tool!"

Posted by Round Robin on 06-26-10 at 01:58 AM
Do you think right about now that the DWTS honchos are thanking their lucky stars that Jake didn't win DWTS this past season? This guy is getting more embarrassing to DWTS and The Bachelor/Bachelorette by the minute. He needs to start seeing a good shrink, not get on TV anymore. Yoi!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jake-what a tool!"
Posted by JessicaRN on 07-06-10 at 11:53 PM
I don't watch the bachelor, but keep up, mostly on these boards. I thought Jake was a complete jerk to Chelsea on this show. He was rude and controlling and spoke to her like a child. I took an immediate dislike to him, and I think it is ironic that the most difficult people on this show is becoming the reality TV "celebrities" who have no real talent.

Posted by Round Robin on 07-07-10 at 00:13 AM
A lot of the celebs on the last DWTS were jerks towards their pros at times, not just Jake. Jake, though, seems to religiously avoid any opportunity NOT to be a jerk, and his targets are many and varied. Vienna is but the most public victim of his bull$h#t, and after she's had whatever time and help she needs to get over the bull$h#t he put her through and begin to improve her own character flaws, I'd like to see her as a competitor on DWTS and see her place higher than he did, just to shove it down his throat. It would serve the heartless SOB right.

Posted by Agman2 on 04-14-16 at 04:26 PM
Good Point