URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 679
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Scerrie...eat your heart out!"

Posted by Cherberrie on 05-24-01 at 08:06 AM
Colleen is an ACTRESS (not a wannabe)! Here is a great interview of Colleen on chud.com.

http://www.chud.com/news/may01/may23haskell.php3

Cherberrie

Table of contents
  • Colleen is a DAWG! (and that's a compliment),SurvivinDawg, 08:51 AM, 05-24-01
  • RE: Scerrie...eat your heart out!,Survivorchick, 01:45 PM, 05-24-01
  • RE: Scerrie...eat your heart out!,boomerang, 02:33 PM, 05-24-01
    • RE: Scerrie...eat your heart out!,SurvivinDawg, 11:03 PM, 05-24-01

Messages in this discussion
"Colleen is a DAWG! (and that's a compliment)"
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 05-24-01 at 08:51 AM
Excerpt from the interview:

"DB: You went to college at UGA.
CH: Yes! (*SD comment: You GO, girl!*)
DB: How did you like it there?
CH: I loved it! I think Athens is probably the coolest town I’ve ever been in. It’s the best. (*AMEN, girl!*) I did a lot of traveling and things like that, but I’d still miss it. I have a soft spot in my heart for Athens, and the Grit (an Athens restaurant), that’s still the best restaurant ever. (*Wow, you can choose one among the many great ones? Better than I can do. *) Part of me still considers that home. (*Amen again! Woof!*)
Interviewer 1: How did you decide to go to Georgia?
CH: We have family friends who live in Athens, and so I visited down there. I went to NYU for a semester for their film program, but I was younger and they have all these hidden costs they don’t tell you about. I knew I wanted to go away from home, so Athens was it."

No, Colleen, you went to UGA because you're a smart and cool individual and there's no better place to be! And no wonder you're so good looking!

I might just have to get that Survivor I DVD after all. And while I'm at it, Colleen will be happy to know that the UGA mens tennis team just won the National Championship (and volmel, they beat Tennessee in the finals).

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"RE: Scerrie...eat your heart out!"
Posted by Survivorchick on 05-24-01 at 01:45 PM
Great link Cherberrie! Thanks

Posted by boomerang on 05-24-01 at 02:33 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the interview, Cher. Here's a smaller version of one of the accompanying photos to show the guys what they're missing. Damn, she's cute.

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 05-24-01 at 11:03 PM
And she's just an "average" University of Georgia co-ed.

Okay, okay, maybe she's top 10% there, too!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged