URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6765
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SURVIVOR BASE CAMP TOUR!! POSSIBLE CHALLENGE SPOILERS!!"

Posted by SUPAMEOM on 09-12-07 at 12:10 PM
LInky, there are caps in the sucks spoiler thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmD5ae9gniw

Thanks Tribe!!

"HI HI HI Supamneo... I must say you have to be my and Jeff's biggest fan!!! " Julie Berry Survivor Vanuatu

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SURVIVOR BASE CAMP TOUR!! POSSIBLE CHALLENGE SPOILERS!!"
Posted by byoffer on 09-13-07 at 01:05 PM
Lots of interesting stuff there. Might not be useful now, but down the road. Here are some screen caps I got that show challenge names, dates, etc.

Some notes:
- The month of filming in the first 3 is July. July 3 challenge is called Blade Runner. This must be early episode (I am sure some of you know filming dates) as there is also a July 27 on the calendar.
- The green cue cards are challenge names. Bollocks, Human Gong (individual challenge?), A Leg Up, Iron Monk (Q&A), Rice Ride, Raining Rice, Toss Up, and T'ai Chi Echo are all possible challenge names.
- Although fuzzy, one slide seems to show merge at episode 6 with 10 survivors. ?
- Interesting that the Challenge coordinator says that Probst's brother is a set builder on the show.

Anyone see anything else?

Posted by SUPAMEOM on 09-13-07 at 01:19 PM
Pleased you found it usefull!! Yes Probst's brother has been working on the set since S12!!

Thanks Tribe!!

"HI HI HI Supamneo... I must say you have to be my and Jeff's biggest fan!!! " Julie Berry Survivor Vanuatu

Posted by tribephyl on 09-13-07 at 05:15 PM
Here's what I could see from the stills at Phoenix (There's dreamteamer challenge pics there as well.)

GAME BOARD:
Here's what I could see (make out) from below each specific episode.
Ep. 1 (16survivors)
Ep. 2 (15survivors)
Ep. 3 (14survivors)
Ep. 4 (13survivors)
Ep. 5 (12survivors)
Ep. 6 (11survivors) Seamen and ?????? / / Name that ????
Ep. 7 (10survivors) MERGE / Merge ????? and Show / Retention to detail
Ep. 8 (9survivors)
Ep. 9 (8survivors)
Ep. 10 (7survivors)
Ep. 11 (RECAP)
Ep. 12 (6survivors) MarcoPolo /
Ep. 13 (5survivors) ZenArchery / GreatWall / ChineseLeftovers
Ep. 14 (4survivors) The Great Wall of Zhulin / Advantage / Offer it up
After the 14th episode but before the "possible use" challenges.

Ghost Vote
Extra Vote
Jury Vote
Enemy Vote
Talking to Jury

Extras: (not placed under an episode specifically but obviously for possible future use.)
Bollocks
Human Gong
A Leg Up
Iron Monkey Q&A

Spin City Gauntlet
Egg Drop Soup
Rice Riot
Raining Rice
Toss Up!
T'ai Chi Echo

P????? Re????
Dim Sum ????? The ?????
Swi(ng)??? Cho(c???) La(???)

Posted by Estee on 09-13-07 at 05:31 PM
I do not like those options in the general 'vote' category. Are we looking at special Rewards? Win the right for a jury member to cast a Council ouster ballot, have your kidnapped person vote at Council, get an extra chance to speak to the jury... There's some very nasty possibilities tehre.

Human Gong sounds like it may be too much fun for television. Wonner who's swinging who?

Iron Monkey almost has to have martial arts connections.

That's a very late recap...

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 09-15-07 at 08:55 PM

I can't help but wonder if these are water challenges. See the things on top -- they look like a dock to me.

Posted by Georgianna on 09-17-07 at 05:26 PM
All,

If this is being discussed anywhere else on the Board, I haven't been able to find it. So ...

On TDT's Surviv-O-Meter he has now indicated the possibility that nine members of the cast are, indeed, the F9. And has indicated that his source is "Probst".

Clicking on "Probst" takes you to a thread at Sucks. And, if you haven't yet done so, note the second cap and then read through all of the posts (including those by VG).

Has the F9 been spoiled? And, by all people, Jeff?

What does everyone here think?

Now Appearing in a Major Bandwidth Near You!

Posted by byoffer on 09-18-07 at 08:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-07 AT 08:54 AM (EST)

Thanks G. I checked that out. Here is the picture that comes from Jeff's video that may spoil the F9. See the bottom right corner of the white board.

This is in the challenge room, where they design the challenges. Some of the names are not clear. The name list from the Survivor Phoenix folks is:
James
Erik
Peih Gee
Frosti
??????? (Jean Robert?)
Courtney
??????
Denise
Todd

Personally I think the first could be James or Jaime, as both are possible F9 according to TDT's Surviv-O-Meter (linked by G above).

ETA - if this list is true (and I will include both James and Jaime) then the first 6 boots are (not in order):
Chicken
Ashley
Leslie
Sherea
Aaron
Dave

It would be a little hard to believe that both Aaron and Dave (ie 2 strong men) go early.

Posted by Brownroach on 09-18-07 at 10:04 AM
The name below Courtney and above Denise is Amanda, I think.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl