URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6746
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, Time To Vote: S14 Finale"

Posted by dabo on 05-11-07 at 02:04 AM
Starting this thread early to remind everyone to remember their mothers on Sunday, set those VCRs and TIVOs! And to give the workweek posters a chance to get their votes in.

As always, the first rule is: Put your vote IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe: Time To Vote: S14 Finale" and replace with your vote.

This time, however, you don't want to vote for the boot, you want to vote for the finishing order of the Final Five. The order of your vote should be as follows: 5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st winner!

Please use the following designations when casting your vote:

B for Kenward "Boo" Bernis
C for Cassandra Franklin
D for Andria "Dreamz" Herd
E for Earl Cole
Y for Yau-Man Chan

So, for example, should you think Boo will finish 5th, Cassandra will finish 4th, Dreamz will finish 3rd, Earl will finish second, and Yau will win, your vote should read:

B/C/D/E/Y

Note: There are potential ties in this Survivor format, unlikely as they may be if you think there will be a tie you may indicate that in your vote as by using the + sign. For example: B/C/D+E/Y

Of course, the other standard rules of vote threads also apply to this vote thread.

Reply ONLY to this post! This is not a discussion thread.
But if you decide to change your vote then REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST!
No sig pics!
Have fun!

Anyway, thank-yous to everyone, to all the Spoilers and Bashers and Fanatics who have done their best to make this season a fun time, let's hope the next season lives in interesting times.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"B/Y/D/C/E"
Posted by Flowerpower on 05-11-07 at 06:28 AM
Actually this season has been spelled out for us. I think that it will be a unanimous vote so essentially Dreamz and Cassandra tie for 2nd/3rd. Earl definately stands out as a deserving winner. Would have been really interesting if Yau-man and Earl were F2!

"B/Y/D+C/E"
Posted by Bebo on 05-11-07 at 06:42 AM
Yawn. What FlowerPower said, except I'm putting my Dre/Cassandra tie for 2nd in my listing. Earl's going to win a unanimous vote.

"B/Y/D/C/E"
Posted by Estee on 05-11-07 at 06:42 AM
And having finished consuming the turkey, we all fall asleep.

""B/Y/D/C/E""
Posted by greg2557 on 05-11-07 at 08:54 AM
Could have been alot more interesting with yau-man in final.

"B/Y/C/D/E"
Posted by vince3 on 05-11-07 at 09:24 AM
Just in case this jury decides to award votes for gameplay.......unlikely, but just in case.

"B/Y/D/C/E"
Posted by emydi on 05-11-07 at 09:45 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-07 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

but it should be:

C/D/B/E/Y imho

"B / Y / C / D / E"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-11-07 at 10:14 AM
I think Dreamz will get at least a vote or two for being sneaky. Cassandra I'll be surprised if she gets any, maybe one from Stacy.

"B/Y/D/C/E"
Posted by Bravehart on 05-11-07 at 12:22 PM
We said goodbye to outwit, outlast and outplay the minute the good folks at CBS decided to "shake" things up when the newly merged tribe had to pick a colored disc. The result was one of the best players Michelle had her torch extinguished. How could we effectively spoil when the game is played based on a lotto? Gone for me this season was any kind of psychological spoiling. The game that was based on skill and alliances (that attracted us spoilers) has been reduced to pure luck. Unfair? Absolutely! This season was given to us on a platter, is this the set up for EPMB new show Pirate Master? Sorry bout the tirade but...

Big thanks to all the diligent spoilers and posters out there! Us lurkers are grateful!

YM should have been the winner, maybe they'll give him a Mil anyway like Rupert! I just got my Rupert T!

"B/Y/C/D/E"
Posted by Loree on 05-11-07 at 03:12 PM
I am ranking Dreamz ahead of Cass because that is how I would vote. I do not think Cass deserves any votes. At least Dreamz has been trying to stir things up. And there is also the fact some in the jury may think Dreamz needs the money more than the others. I just don't think Cass deserves to be in the final.

"B / Y / D / C / E"
Posted by Q on 05-11-07 at 04:22 PM
I think Dre will crash and burn during the questioning. I do not think his answers will sway anyone and may in fact make people who wanted to vote for him switch to Earl. I also think Cass will only get one vote and that will be from Stacy. If Lisi votes for Cass or Dre, then she really is an idiot, unless it is to pay homage for how totally crappy she treated the two of them (along with stacy) in the early days of the game.

"B / Y / D / C / E"
Posted by Chez on 05-11-07 at 05:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-07 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

I so much hope CBS decides to give Yau a truck anyway.

"B / Y / C D / E"
Posted by whoami on 05-11-07 at 05:51 PM
It should be D / C / B / E / Y

"B/Y/C/D/E"
Posted by redbeard103152 on 05-11-07 at 09:26 PM
Dreamz deserves the second spot by the way he stirred up the game with his constant switches. Accepting YMs deal sealed his fate. He can not win no matter if he keeps his word or not.

"B / Y / D / C / E"
Posted by Max Headroom on 05-11-07 at 09:35 PM
Boo goes at 5 when he doesn't win immunity.
Yau-Man is doublecrossed by Dreamz and goes out at 4.
Jury hates Dreamz and gives him 0 votes, making him 3.
Cassandra gets a token vote or two and finishes at 2.
Earl is the runaway winner.

"B / Y / C / D / E"
Posted by kircon on 05-13-07 at 01:15 AM
Thanks for hosting this thread dabo. It's nice to see if I'm a sheepie or a lone wolf each week.
As I try to play out the final TC in my mind, I can see Rocky, Mookie, and Alex voting for Dre. Cassindria will get no votes. Earl gets the rest. See you all next season!

"B/Y/D/C/E King Earl wins!"
Posted by dabo on 05-13-07 at 01:16 AM

"B/Y/D/C/E"
Posted by esquire on 05-13-07 at 01:33 AM
D beats C because no one likes a liar

"B / Y / C / D / E"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 05-13-07 at 07:54 AM
In my humble opinion, TOO much information was given to us this season. It makes it so NOT fun. I miss the days of SNEWSER -- he at least kept us guessing until the 11th hour.

"B/C/Y/C/D/E"
Posted by strid333 on 05-13-07 at 11:01 AM
The first two boots, I'm fairly confident about. The rest, not so much.

"Vote Change B/C/Y/D/E"
Posted by strid333 on 05-13-07 at 11:03 AM
I'm an idiot and voted for Cassandra twice.

"B/Y/C/D/E"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 05-13-07 at 04:57 PM
Earl wins 5-2-2? Think Dre will snag Alex & Mookie jury votes. Cassandra snags Stacy and maybe Edgardo or Lisi?

"B/Y/D/C/E"
Posted by MJewel on 05-13-07 at 06:24 PM
B/Y/D/C/E

"B/Y/D/C/E"
Posted by Round Robin on 05-13-07 at 07:23 PM
If Dreamz reneges on his deal with Yau-Man, the vote will be anticlimactic.

"B/Y/C/D/E"
Posted by MDSkinner on 05-13-07 at 07:42 PM
Not sure if I am in time or not, but that is the way I am guessing it will fall out tonight.