URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6732
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CBS website clues - Ep. 12"

Posted by smokedog on 04-27-07 at 01:03 AM
Easy ones this week:

Next time on SURVIVOR: FIJI

· When the Immunity Challenge doesn't go their way, one Survivor proposes a compelling argument before Tribal Council, placing their fate into the hands of several tribemates.

· One Survivor's constant chatter starts driving the others crazy. Could their mouth cost them the game?

· Desperate for information, one Survivor uses sneaky tactics to eavesdrop on a confidential conversation.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: CBS website clues - Ep. 12"
Posted by coolbluepig on 04-27-07 at 06:23 AM
· When the Immunity Challenge doesn't go their way, one Survivor proposes a compelling argument before Tribal Council, placing their fate into the hands of several tribemates.
-could this be alex??? i think it is, reason i do not know just a feeling...

· One Survivor's constant chatter starts driving the others crazy. Could their mouth cost them the game?
-boo as seen in previews, does not cost him the game, at least not this round

· Desperate for information, one Survivor uses sneaky tactics to eavesdrop on a confidential conversation.
-alex-previews...

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Posted by michel on 04-27-07 at 10:01 AM
The only question seems to be what is Alex's argument and who does he present it to? Does he use Danni's method of going to the leaders; Earl and Yau-Man? Or does he use Chris's method and try to rally the ones at the bottom of the pecking order; Boo and Stacy? Earl and Yau-Man aren't working at cross-purposes as Rafe and Stephenie were while Boo and Stacy aren't working together like Twila and Scout were.

It seems the only one he could get to listen to his proposal would be Dreamz but at the same time, the only one he could rally votes against is Dreamz! Alex has no angle to work on.

Posted by emydi on 04-27-07 at 12:30 PM
Except for the BOO can't shut up angle (he's seen talking to Stacy Dre and Cass about it) although imo its misdirection...but I think Alex votes for Boo hoping...

Posted by Brownroach on 04-27-07 at 12:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-07 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

I think the "argument" is made by Alex that Dre, Stacy and Boo should vote with him for Yau-Man -- if Yau doesn't play the idol Yau leaves and the idol is voided, or, if he does play it Alex leaves anyway and the idol is voided. (Or, if Yau has regular immunity, they vote for Earl.)

Sort of like what Adumb wanted at F5 last time. It won't work, though.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl