URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 673
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Not keeping clean"

Posted by cowboyroo on 02-22-01 at 01:07 AM
I read somewhere that Elisabeth told her friends not to watch the show...could it be that she's the one not being clean, and gets the boot surprising us all yet again?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Not keeping clean"
Posted by Lurking on 02-22-01 at 02:10 PM
That would be truly shocking.

Posted by NewWave on 02-22-01 at 02:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-01 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

"I read somewhere"

Ummm...WHERE?!?! Those three words should be an automatic ban from these boards.

Posted by ElmersGlue on 02-22-01 at 03:05 PM
The only place that I ever read it from is lots of posts on message boards from people saying that THEY have read it somewhere. If somebody out there knows where this quote originated could they please share it....

That being said - I've made a $1 bet with my spouse that the unclean female will be one or more of the chickens pooping all over the cage - which would be pretty typical Mark Burnett.

If the quote from Lizzie is true then I have a feeling it's because the game is going to get very very nasty as the weeks progress.

Posted by Sphonk on 02-22-01 at 03:46 PM
According to the rumor that was going around at the start of the season, she told her friends to not watch *every* episode.

Of course, theres also the rumor from the guy whose uncle's friend violated his NDA and said that Elisabeth is in the final 3.

Cosinder how little face time Elisabeth has gotten so far, she's probably not going anywhere this episode. CBS doesn't let a person get booted without letting people get to know them first.