URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6723
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"

Posted by forehead on 04-17-07 at 11:47 PM
Another easy week... But, start thinking about spoiling the next three weeks...

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, e.g., Boo.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote. So, it's ok to use "Rocky" for "James".

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Mookie" (or whomever).

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

But feel perfectly free to discuss the logic of your own vote in your own post, we actually are interested in what you have to say.

3a. RC/IC/exile. Feel free to include RC, IC, exile picks in your post, but keep it out of the heading. Including RC/IC/exile picks is optional.

4. No sig pics! We're really particular about vote threads aren't we. We want everyone to be able to play, this could theoretically become a very long thread, the fewer graphics the better, it's a download issue you see.

5. Have fun! That's an order!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Edgardo"
Posted by strid333 on 04-18-07 at 00:18 AM
Am I # 1 this week?

"Edgardo"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 04-18-07 at 00:45 AM
bout time for the ladies to start losing a little eye candy. did the guys have any eye candy this season? n-o

"Edgardo"
Posted by vince3 on 04-18-07 at 01:12 AM
Idol games don't work this week.....

"Edgardo"
Posted by redbeard103152 on 04-18-07 at 03:47 AM
Sometimes the best laid plans bite you in the butt.

"Edgardo"
Posted by MJewel on 04-18-07 at 07:01 AM
Edgardo for this week.

"Edgardo"
Posted by Bebo on 04-18-07 at 07:41 AM
He thought it would be a good thing if Alex stuck around but NOOOOOOOO...

"Edgardo"
Posted by Max Headroom on 04-18-07 at 07:46 AM
Spoilers are pretty solid on this one. Next week? Hmmmmmm.

"Edgardo"
Posted by Loree on 04-18-07 at 08:36 AM
I think this TC is going to be enjoyable.

"Edgardo"
Posted by Estee on 04-18-07 at 08:43 AM
Call it instinct.

"Edgardo"
Posted by emydi on 04-18-07 at 10:20 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-07 AT 05:08 PM (EST)

I've been persuaded that conventional is the way to go this week...

Where the spoilin is this week is in the challenges and exiles so here are my "somewhat unconventional" guesses

RC: Boo wins and takes Earl on the nearby yacht and then paints the wizard of FLOZ on his red hat!!

Look at my post in the SOTS...there are new pictures that show everyone leaving RC but Mookie and Cass is really smiling

Exile: Alex (bc he's the strongest and there is no clue there yet for the next idol to be hidden bc none have been played yet....he's also the "presumed" boot target)

MOOKIE

IC: Stacy (that viccap is a plant I tell ya) if not then it's just a boring YM win with stupid editors...

IC: YauMan..stupid editors...

"Edgardo"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-18-07 at 11:22 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-07 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

Edited: And it looks like Cassandra wins reward and exiles Mookie. I think the pic of Yau with the necklace is from this week; Stacy will win immunity later.

"Deadgardo"
Posted by michel on 04-18-07 at 03:20 PM
RC: Cassirie will win just like the original model did.
Exile: Mookie
IC: Super Yau-Man

"Edgardo"
Posted by kircon on 04-18-07 at 06:24 PM
Bahhh!

"Edgardo"
Posted by greg2557 on 04-18-07 at 07:55 PM

"Edgardo"
Posted by whoami on 04-18-07 at 08:47 PM
RC: Boo
IC: Yau-man

"Edgardo"
Posted by dabo on 04-19-07 at 01:32 AM

"HEY EDGARDO..."
Posted by Round Robin on 04-19-07 at 02:46 AM
...it's time for you to go!

"Edgardo"
Posted by Flowerpower on 04-19-07 at 09:47 AM
Reward: Cassandra
Immunity: Yau

Just saw Jiffy on Regis and Kelly...he was raving about tonights episode and the TC!!!