URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 671
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"It's all over"

Posted by Lasann on 05-21-08 at 08:50 AM
Once again I'm not happy with the results. But they are what they are.

Discuss?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: It's all over"
Posted by thndrkttn on 05-21-08 at 12:23 PM
Zach's redemption from the first season is staggering. I honestly cannot believe how different he was. The cynic in me thinks that part of it WAS an act TO redeem himself. I actually found him...um...*gulp* truly attractive this go-round. Not, not, not happy that he gave Steph/Dawn so much money.

Posted by RollDdice on 06-10-08 at 11:25 AM
I'm with you, t-kitten. I've seen brainwashed POWs that hadn't changed that much. Zach actually joined the human race.

Who woulda thunk it possible?

Unfortunately my DVR didn't record the last episode, but I watched the Reunion show last night.

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

Posted by SilverStar on 05-27-08 at 11:50 AM
Meh. Once Mike was voted off I didn't really care who won. I was kinda hoping it wouldn't be Zach since he already got to play the game once. I would've liked to see someone completely new to the game win it. I thought it was nice that he gave part of his winnings to Steph and TD though.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

Posted by Glow on 06-24-08 at 08:53 AM
hmmm. I just looked over to the list on the left and said, "Wait a second. I don't remember watching the end of Paradise Hotel." I really don't think I did. If I did, I totally don't remember. At all.

Surfkitten summer sig shop 2008