URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 670
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tadisha (TD) Contestant on Pardise Hotel 2"

Posted by Jackieblue on 05-15-08 at 10:41 AM
I hate that women's guts, she's snippy & Conniving. I never liked her since the beginning of the show. I kept hoping she would get voted off, but unfortanely she's in the finals which makes me very angry. I can't believe they chose her to eliminate one of the couples, I knew she would pick Mike & Krista. She never did like Krista b/c she thinks Kirsta is emotionally unstable. Well she's being emotional herself the way she attacked Tanya & Stephanie, She's a ticking time bomb. I'm glad Stephanie told her off she deserved it. I hope Stephanie wins, it will teach that conniving witch a lesson. I feel sorry for poor Krista, the way she was upset that she was eliminated. If they choose Tadisha as a winner, I would think the people on this show are a bunch of idiots..

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tadisha (TD) Contestant on Pardise Hotel 2"
Posted by Dakota on 05-20-08 at 11:08 PM
I didn't like her either. She was critical of others about things she was guilty of. Her whiney voice made me nuts.

Can't say this was a great show, but as Mark Burnett says, it's all about the people and they had some interesting ones.

Posted by Agman2 on 12-09-15 at 04:40 PM
ooh ooh, jackie Blue.....

Posted by Agman2 on 01-29-16 at 06:23 PM
Why are you so blue Jackie?

Posted by Agman2 on 02-26-16 at 04:47 PM
How many times did you write this same post? It was locked at least once already.