URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 67
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 10-02-07 at 08:37 PM
Left - Right! This is a contest, it matters.

Complaining about a learning new things, why? $125,000 is enough reasons to me.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Oct 2. East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Posted by bullzeye on 10-03-07 at 08:56 AM
Kind of a dull episode to me overall - thought they spent way too much time on the hunk and the beauty hooking up - man, at one point I actually thought they were 'doin' the wild thing' on camera! I decided last night (largely due to that), that I don't like the twist this season - it takes the focus off of the geeks and the beauties interacting and developing.

Very surprised at how well the beauties handled the questions - sorry to see Hootergirl go, thought she had zero airtime prior to that.

Another Arkie Masterpiece!

Posted by CTgirl on 10-03-07 at 12:04 PM
I agree Bullzeye. Originally I thought the twist was a good one, but now it is detracting from the show. Knowing he's an actor, I wouldn't be surprised if the producers told him to hook up with someone. That happened awfully fast. And it looks like it gets worse next week. I feel badly for Nicole, her partner is fake and isn't on the show for the same reasons as everyone else. He's not going to teach her anything.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 10-04-07 at 03:29 AM
What makes it worse is even if it is not an act (I still hope he is really dumb) you are right about the amount of air time these two get. I would say about 25-30% of the non-contest time was spent on those two, so we don't see the development of others.

Plus the girl is being very stupid, she realizes that wasting time on him affects her chances of winning but she still spends the time with him.

Posted by Glow on 10-05-07 at 08:24 AM
"sorry to see Hootergirl go, thought she had zero airtime prior to that."

Natalie? Where did she go?

Posted by bullzeye on 10-05-07 at 09:16 AM
OMG - surprised no one picked up on my mistake earlier - it wasn't Natalie that left, it was Hollie - one of my other favorites. Can't beleive I mized them up like that!

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 10-03-07 at 10:07 AM
The only thing memorable about this is the whole left-right debacle, or if you prefer, the left-other left debacle.

I hereby petition that we change Sam's name to "Boo" for that reason.

Or Tony, for you Estee fans...

Posted by MKitty on 10-03-07 at 06:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-07 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

YEah, the hook-up stuff was...rolls eyes...so lame. And, Will, who keeps winning...stop the bedtime stories already!!

I quite liked the couple who left, and loved last week's booted couple..so am feeling kinda bummed out that my favourites are all being booted. But, the anatomy test was a hoot to watch!! I really loved the the fact that two of the couples didn't know what "left" meant..including the "beauty-dude" LOL...

*Pumpkin Kitty courtesy of Smokeysmom*

Posted by bullzeye on 10-03-07 at 06:58 PM
I really loved the the fact that two of the couples didn't know what "left" meant..

I'll go out on a limb here and cute them a bit of slack for this - it's kinda like messing up your left and right when looking a mirror. To them - they were projecting their own right and left onto their partner.

Posted by MKitty on 10-04-07 at 11:30 AM
Aww..Bullzeye..that is so cute that you are defending them!

*autumnal delight by Agman*

Posted by bullzeye on 10-04-07 at 12:05 PM
um.....*blushes*