URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 669
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Pickler - "Tonight Show" Correspondent"

Posted by geekboy on 06-09-06 at 07:34 AM
If you haven't seen this, you MUST see it. I never thought i'd say it, but she's brilliant in this. She should be doing this and NOT singing.

I was laughing my you-know-what off. This is just brilliant.

geekboy

http://www.gofish.com/userVideoPlayer.gfp?gfid=30-1037194

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Pickler - "Tonight Show" Correspondent"
Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 06-09-06 at 08:12 AM
That...was hilarious. I especially loved the part where she's doing "the matrix" and Keanu thinks she's about to fall. Priceless.

Thanks for the link geekboy.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Posted by CattyChat on 06-09-06 at 08:22 AM
Thanks for the link, GB. While I still say she can sing (though not to the level of a few of the top 12, yet) with Kellie it was the whole package. I think she's adorable and funny, can't wait to see where she goes from here after her contract with AI is up. I definitely can see her recording country albums and very possibly a sitcom or more stuff like this where she's a "correspondent."

Thanks, again, GB -- this got me chuckling and smiling this morning.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by Glow on 06-09-06 at 08:36 AM
I saw it. She was wonderful. I totally think she should have a sitcom. She's adorable. My favorite part was the Will Ferrell armpit sweat thing.

an arkie work of art
"I learned two words a long time ago that help out a lot: 'Screw it.' If something's bothering you, don't dwell on it. Just let it go. Worrying ain't gonna do nothing but make it worse." - Bucky Covington

Posted by Devious Weasel on 06-09-06 at 12:12 PM
This was brilliant, although I think we can safely say the persona is more an act than who she is. I would love to see more bits like this.

Posted by BlingBlong on 06-09-06 at 05:32 PM
Thank you for posting that link! I needed a laugh. She sure has "dumb" down pat!

Posted by bob_chester on 01-12-07 at 05:59 PM
Wow I saw her in the new video. God she has such hot #####. I am hoping she makes more soon.