URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 667
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mitchell chat"

Posted by weltek on 02-21-01 at 01:15 PM
From the official CBS website:

Participate in our official live chat

with Mitchell Olson

on Wednesday, February 21 at 3:30pm ET

Let's see if he actually says anything of interest for once.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mitchell chat"
Posted by DivaByTheSea on 02-21-01 at 04:14 PM
Anything come of it? I couldn't get onto the site from work....

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

"Recap of Mitchell chat"
Posted by weltek on 02-21-01 at 04:50 PM
Generally the chat was boring. Lockesythe (sp?) got a question answered about religion. Good for Lockesythe (a poster on this board), but a question that did absolutely nothing for me who was lurking for spoiler info. Generally, there were public relations easy questions. The gist of interest: He defended himself and said he was not a puppet of Jerri's, that they were equal and the first two Ogakor members to form an alliance. Good for him. Next he eluded to them having more proof of Kel having jerkey. He also made it clear that he is not friends with Keith and never will be. Never really got much into it though. He thought Keith was cockey and is the only person from S2 that he doesn't consider a friend. The only possible spoiler info that came out of it (and it's pretty far fetched that it means much), is that he was asked if he wished he was a member of Kucha and if things might have been different. His answer was that he was "extremely thankful he was not in Kucha." and he believed that things wouldn't have been any different as far as him getting voted off.

"spoiler?"
Posted by Siebured on 02-21-01 at 05:42 PM
I only caught a limited amout of the chat. But, someone asked what he thought Okagor's strength was and he said something like their strength was that they were very close like a family, but that changed later on and actually became Kucha's strength.
(paraphrased poorly, I'm sure)

I thought that was kind of a spoiler.

"Locke Scythe"
Posted by Lockescythe on 02-21-01 at 07:31 PM
Yeah well i asked a good 100 odd questions and that was the one answered id hope that i would have better spoiler questions answered but anyway
next survivor booted ill be at the chat