URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 663
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Do ya think Micheal is going to be the next to go?"

Posted by kattylass on 07-20-05 at 00:53 AM
Well Eric is still large and in charge any chance Janelle might be going instead of mike?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Do ya think Micheal is going to be the next to go?"
Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 07-20-05 at 00:57 AM
Yeah theres no way Michael will survive b/c he acts very disrespectful too the gals.

UL will always suck in my book!

Posted by Reality432423 on 07-20-05 at 01:32 AM
For sure, this is betting the farm type of opinion. They almost killed each other in there with him around. It will be chaotic if he stays, I think if I was a houseguest there, I would have to go with Micheal.

I'm no fan of Eric, but Micheal must go, or this season may just stopped. Especially if a huge fist fight happens.

Posted by mhdallas on 07-20-05 at 10:11 AM
Michael's definitely going Thursday - and so are the show's ratings. Without him around for the others to gang up on and attack, the majority of the drama will be gone, leaving us with nothing but a lot of idiots kissing up to each other. The exception, of course, is Kaysar, who to me is playing the game better than most. However, because he is soon to be on the block also by the fatheads that be, I fully intend to stop watching once his gorgeous face is gone.

Posted by simpsdog on 07-20-05 at 01:44 PM
It's a slam dunk that he's good as gone. How tense was that in the backyard when Michael, Eric, Ivette and Kaysar were going at it!

Posted by ginger on 07-20-05 at 01:49 PM
And Eric & Co. will rue the day. Michael is nowhere near the threat to them that Janelle may prove to be.

Posted by gatecontroltheory on 07-20-05 at 02:02 PM
Sure, Jan does well in many of the events, but even if she were to win HoH, Eric has too much support atm to be voted out for the next couple of weeks. By tying herself to a sinking ship (Micheal) she basically has an anchor for a life raft.

She would be better off trying to bring James and Sarah in with her and Kaysar or possibly Racheal and Howie

Posted by ginger on 07-20-05 at 02:43 PM
Agreed. But I think James was right in identifying her as a bigger threast last night.

Posted by bystander on 07-20-05 at 03:32 PM
I don't think her threasts can get any bigger.