URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 663
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I missed last night...who left....I know one, but not the other"

Posted by BAW on 03-25-08 at 08:43 AM
Okay, actually I feel asleep. I know one left at Pandora's Box (won't say the name, in case some are Tivo watchers)left, but what other guy left last night?

Thanks!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I missed last night...who left....I know one, but not the other"
Posted by Dog Chain on 03-25-08 at 09:40 AM
Johnny the NYer got the boot at Pandora's Box and then ANGRY Raheim got his self-proclaimed rank of Sec of Defense yanked for good

Posted by BAW on 03-25-08 at 10:04 AM
Thanks! I was hoping he was gone. I would be scared to have him around. He is SO angry all the time.

Posted by gabbyluv on 03-25-08 at 12:27 PM
I second that, He was creepy with that stare! STALKER STYLE!

Posted by Dakota on 03-25-08 at 04:07 PM
I felt kinda bad for Johnny, he's been left out of the story line, and was the first newbie and was never quite accepted by the gang. Even Tanya realized that Raheim should have been the one to go. I'm liking her a little more. I'm also glad that Raheim got the boot. Too many tirades, territorial, angry, confrontational over the smallest things. Loved when James told him the women were scared of him when he drinks and would rather room with James, Ryan or Mike. I'm also glad that Chris had the cajones to challenge him, along with Stephanie at Pandora's Box. Right now, I feel like the people who shouldn't be there are gone. That's quite unusual for me on any reality show. Could be the show is doomed!

surfkitten sigshop 2007