URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 662
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli"

Posted by nailbone on 05-31-06 at 11:56 AM
Looks like somebody recognizes that she's pretty talented...

From MJ's Big Blog:

Katharine McPhee to Perform with Andrea Bocelli

According to Andrea Bocelli's website Katharine McPhee will be touring with him in June:

We've just received confirmation that AI second place winner Katharine McPhee will be touring with Andrea Bocelli on his June tour. Concert dates and ticket information are available on TICKETMASTER.COM. NOTE: This information is subject to change.

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli"
Posted by xwraith27 on 06-01-06 at 01:05 AM
Well, good for her! Kat, IMHO, is a very lovely, very talented girl. She might not have won this season (she might not have even come close to winning), but judging from what we've all seen from her, she definitely deserves to have a singing career. Plus, I think I'm done sourgraping about Chris's and Elliott's losses and ready to give Kat her props.

Posted by singer on 06-02-06 at 07:31 AM
Good on her, NB.

Working with a world-class singer like Bocelli will ensure that she develops an international following. I'm sure that he'll give her professional tips about proper singing. I really do see her having a fabulous long-ranged career.

--Singer

Posted by Glow on 06-02-06 at 09:41 AM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/category?blogid=7&cat=116

It seems there's lots going on with her. Good for her.

an arkie work of art
"I learned two words a long time ago that help out a lot: 'Screw it.' If something's bothering you, don't dwell on it. Just let it go. Worrying ain't gonna do nothing but make it worse." - Bucky Covington

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 06-02-06 at 10:12 AM
Hmmmm, I don't know whether I should feel excited or scared for her. Tomkat....*shudders*

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Posted by LadyT on 06-04-06 at 02:20 PM
I just lost all respect for Bocelli. He is so much better than this.

TishyTime

Posted by kennyjh on 06-22-06 at 09:51 PM
I just checked the offical website and there is nothing about her touring with Bocelli. This is made up- she is getting her single out and will be making TV appearances and then touring with American Idol. Someboy lives in a fantasy world. I have listened to her song and Simon is right- it is awful. Just over the Rainbow is great but her pop song is a real stinker.