URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 661
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Taylor right at home on Leno tonight"

Posted by niteowl0205 on 05-26-06 at 01:16 AM
He seemed really relaxed and had a great time. He sang a little of 'Let's Rock' as he came out. I suspect that he was cringing, however, when he had to stand and pretend to appreciate 'the Flaming Lips' as they yelled off-key through a bull-horn. But he really handled himself well, except when he said Paula is 'a new ride at Six Flags'. He meant she's up and down, but it sounded obscene at first. Got a big laugh though!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Taylor right at home on Leno tonight"
Posted by bookwomanblue on 05-27-06 at 07:03 AM
I enjoyed his appearance too. Seems like a really nice guy with a great sense of humor. Just for the record though......song is "Jailhouse Rock."

Posted by Puffy on 05-27-06 at 06:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-06 AT 06:16 PM (EST)

I'm surprised that Leno didn't make jokes about Taylor's resemblance to him. The skit which opened the show, when Leno, shown from the back, was wearing the purple velvet coat and we thought it was really Taylor, was funny.

©Syren Creations, 2005

Posted by niteowl0205 on 05-28-06 at 03:05 AM
Aw, I missed the opening of the show. But Jay did joke with Taylor about how when he's compared to Leno it's meant as an insult...and he apologized! Taylor said, It's ok, I still think we're the two best looking guys in show business.