URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 660
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I'm all for starting a Niecy Nash fan club"

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 04-29-10 at 00:49 AM
"We love each other enough to lie to each other." There are other assorted quotes by her. Gonna miss her when she's gone.
You got any favorites?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I'm all for starting a Niecy Nash fan club"
Posted by qwertypie on 04-29-10 at 11:18 AM
Love her! Been a fan since the local station has been running reruns of clean house.

(and my secret "want-him-to-be-my-dance-partner" crush is Louis. Tho', I wouldn't complain if I got stuck with Jonathan)

Posted by MKitty on 04-30-10 at 05:05 PM
Woo-ee...Jonathan, *fans self* is definately one of my faves, but I know from watching So you think you can dance that Louis is an incredible choregrapher, so I also just love him to bits. Speaking of SYTYCD, I noticed that Lacey was no longer a Pro on DWTS...wonder why?

Tribe manga'd my mug

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 04-30-10 at 05:33 PM
I saw her dancing on there a few weeks ago. There is that thread about her battles with anorexia; that might have something to do with it. Or maybe Benjie threw a tantrum her being on there.

Posted by MKitty on 04-30-10 at 05:06 PM
"This is for all the thick girls" has a special place in my heart !

Tribe manga'd my mug

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 05-01-10 at 10:33 AM
Harumph! Mine's the official Niecy Nash fan club.

Posted by CSHS79 on 05-02-10 at 03:41 PM
I don't dislike Niecey as a person and she is entertaining. However do you ever look at her dance outfits? I have nothing against showing a little cleavage, but she shows more than a little cleavage. To be perfectly honest it amazed me there wasn't a wardrobe malfunction.
So Niecey shake what your momma gave you but please be careful not to fall out of your clothes.

Posted by Estee on 05-03-10 at 01:44 PM
Most members of the Last Openly Discriminated Against No-Repercussions Group In America know what they can and can't do in terms in movement, and Niecy can afford the necessary understructure to help. (Probably has to get a hundred miles outside Los Angeles before anyone will openly admit she exists, much less sell her something -- but for her, it's affordable.) As for showing, that's her call, period.

Besides, if you want to go by a ratio of percentage shown against percentage available, no one's ever catching Edyta.