URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 658
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rachael Ray (shopping)"

Posted by EmmaM on 01-12-07 at 02:26 PM
What do you think of her show? I didn't catch today's show, but I saw that Lisa Rinna is going to be on it talking about fashion secrets.

According to E! online, they both shop at Lisa Kline Men on Robertson:

"Lisa Rinna, shoppin' for hubby Harry Hamlin. The newly reopened and revamped Lisa Kline Men on Robertson. Seems Harry shimmied his way down a whole jean size from all that booty shakin' on Dancing with the Stars, so Lisa picked up a pair of Chip & Pepper's Big Pickle jeans in a svelte size 32 for her main man."

"SHOP GIRL: Rachael Ray, shopping at the Kinetix trunk show at Lisa Kline in Los Angeles."

Next time I'm in LA, I want to go check it out for my man - the store looks quite unique with a bar and playboys on the table! Until then, I guess I'll just have to do my man's shopping online - www.lisakline.com

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rachael Ray (shopping)"
Posted by dabo on 01-15-07 at 02:49 AM
I really love her $40-a-day dine-for-a-day show, she really gets down to how to dine well on vaction within a reasonable budget. That said, I'd love to have a camera crew following me around all day inviting all the locals to pony up where the best deals are to be found.

That said, she is much better at her 30-minute meals show. She may not be a world-class chef but she does know how to cook.

and she has a great smile

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 02-07-07 at 10:43 PM
I concur with Dabo. I caught Rachael's show today in a doctor's office, and she had this long, uninteresting segment about blended families and how tough it is to treat the kids in that situation. She had on some "life coach" talking about the situations. I'd give Dr. Phil more credibility to talk about such things, and that's saying a lot.

For more on the folly of "life coaches", see the Starting Over forums.

Tribe strikes again!
You've been warned, so don't complain.

Posted by dabo on 02-05-07 at 02:04 PM
Just in case anyone missed out on it, Rachel Ray's chili dog nachoes were a great big game treat.