URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 656
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The nightmare is over."

Posted by Estee on 04-21-10 at 07:31 AM
Tony is now Free.

Kate remains available for rental.

Ask about her rates!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The nightmare is over."
Posted by Snidget on 04-21-10 at 07:55 AM
*cancels order for peasants with torches and pitchforks*

Frankenstein will no longer be trying to dance.

If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity. - Bill Vaughan

Posted by vince3 on 04-21-10 at 08:31 AM
I'm sure we'll hear soon that Kate has begun filming on her TLC series' soon........

Posted by mindy23 on 04-21-10 at 10:27 AM
PAAALEEEASSSE! May America NEVER have to see or hear from this person ever, EVER again!!!

Stay home and be a mom to your EIGHT KIDS! THEY are the ones who made you rich, famous, and a pseudo-diva!

Posted by JessicaRN on 04-21-10 at 11:22 AM
They had a very uncomfortable interview this morning on GMA. Kate thanked her fans for getting her half-way through, as Tony sat next to her and wasn't acknowledged as being the one who really dragged her through. Then, Tony (who was very polite and appropriate) said that because of all that was going on with Kate, he never knew which Kate he would be working with from minute to minute. Kate said "I encouraged Tony not to say that because it makes me sound like I have multiple personalities."

To me, that describes Kate's whole personality. She wants to and tries to control everyone and when she can't she gets very angry.

She also said that she wouldn't let the kids listen to the judges comments about her. I think that is pretty silly also, but just more of Kate needing to control what her kids think.

Posted by suzie Q on 04-21-10 at 12:48 PM
The way she moves (or lack thereof) I'm surprised she ever got eight kids !

Posted by Snidget on 04-21-10 at 01:02 PM
Usually with fertility treatments they prefer you stay still while the doctor does the work.

Posted by qwertypie on 04-21-10 at 05:05 PM
I *heart* you!

Posted by Snidget on 04-21-10 at 06:40 PM

If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity. - Bill Vaughan

Posted by suzie Q on 04-21-10 at 12:46 PM
Isn't it wonderful ? No more watching "it" try to dance. Tony should recieve a medal!

Posted by qwertypie on 04-21-10 at 05:05 PM
combat medal?

Posted by Round Robin on 04-22-10 at 00:50 AM
Trust me, if somebody had told me Tony committed suicide, I would have believed it. How he stood working with that woman without winding up in the booby hatch is beyond me. That woman is a complete and utter mental case. So is Jon, for that matter. They deserve each other, but they should never have had ANY kids, let alone 8 of them, because those poor kids don't deserve parents like those 2 lunatics.