URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 652
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ABC can kiss my..."

Posted by trigirl on 12-21-06 at 08:20 AM
Bad enough they cancel my show (Daybreak) but when I go to watch the streamed video I get the message "Only residents of the United States can watch this free video". WTF?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Didn't you know?"
Posted by bystander on 12-21-06 at 01:43 PM
ABC = All But Canadians.

"RE: ABC can kiss my..."
Posted by batts on 12-21-06 at 08:55 PM
How Rude!!! WTF?

Seriously, why would they do that?

If I lived in Canada..... or anywhere for that matter, and I was an 'ABC' show watcher, the least I think 'ABC' would do is not put up a rude comment on a streaming video ABC is trying to promote, to out of country loyal viewers of a show.

If you want Trigirl, I'll go up to the KVUE (abc) complex here in Austin, go in the building and beat their @§§e§ for you!

Posted by trigirl on 12-22-06 at 08:44 AM
Thanks Batts.

Yeah...send them a little holiday cheer <kapow> from me!

Just one big happy RTVW family!

Posted by seahorse on 12-23-06 at 11:29 AM
The scheduling decision follows weak ratings this week, with the show hitting new lows in the key adults 18-49 demographic (1.4 for "Day Break").

Unless a new show keeps ratings, it is doomed.

Posted by true on 01-07-07 at 09:37 AM
Don't feel too bad, the remaining episodes aren't being shown to anyone...yet. Hopefully, the full season will come out on DVD.

ABC is the WORST for this kinda crapola. After they cancelled Eyes last season, I decided not to invest any more time in new ABC Dramas until they are around long enough to be released on DVD. (I made an exception for Day Break, as I was killing time til Lost returned..talk about a quick trigger finger, geeze)

I don't know what they expect. They launch a new show mid-season to replace a very popular show, and they expect it to maintain those ratings from the get go? Are they THAT stupid? Serial type dramas take awhile to build an audience. The way it was handled by ABC, Day Break never had a chance.