URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6516
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S13, Episode 8 -- East Coast Update Thread "

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-02-06 at 08:32 PM
C'mon, peeps! Let's discuss the show for the benefit of our West Coast folks.

Ozzy's going nuts providing for the tribe - nailed a bird, got a whole bunch of fish, etc.

Aitu won the reward challenge and got to enjoy peanut butter and potatoes.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S13, Episode 8 -- East Coast Update Thread "
Posted by cahaya on 11-02-06 at 08:37 PM
Wow, half an hour into Ep. 8, and this is the first post?

(Yes, I'm watching it, but what to say?)

Posted by J Slice on 11-02-06 at 08:37 PM
Why don't we just call this the "Let's all have sex with Ozzy" show?

::sigh::

I really can't stand him for some reason.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-02-06 at 08:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-06 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

Yeah it really does seem like "The Ozzy Show"... yet all everyone's talking about in the camp is about how they need to get rid of Ozzy. Ozzy's saying "so if you get rid of me, how are you going to eat?" Getting a little full of yourself, no?

In the IC, Aitu builds a big lead, but Flica/Sundra/Becky take their sweet old time with the puzzle portion, while Jenny literally tears through the puzzle and mounts a huge come-from-behind win.

Ciao, Flica... I'm sure they noticed your very casual pace while trying to solve the puzzle.

A Tribe siggie

Posted by cahaya on 11-02-06 at 08:49 PM
And now some clips about not being able to trust Jonathan, "always one to ask, not to tell."

"Jessica out"
Posted by cahaya on 11-02-06 at 08:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-06 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

No drama after the vote, she just smiled and left.

(Eta: Is this some kind of record, 5 posts for a Survivor EC thresd? I feel guilty posting 60% of the total.)

"RE: Jessica out"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-02-06 at 08:58 PM
Yeah, her head never seemed to be truly in the game at any time - she was always waffling whenever somebody (hello, Jonathan) tried to talk to her about alliance-building and she was annoying people left and right. So it was just a matter of time before she got the boot.

A Tribe siggie

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-02-06 at 09:01 PM
Next week:

Brad goes off on his own and leaves the tribe wondering what is going on with him, they speak of not being able to trust him.

Jiffy announces that the Survivors have ten seconds to decide if they want to change their fate. This is gonna be the "mutiny" that TDT talked about where (I think) two people are going to decide they want to switch tribes.

Posted by maryellennaco on 11-02-06 at 10:27 PM
At first. I really thought Ozzy was kinda looney. Now I really see how well he does at challenges and how well he does at feeding the rest of the bunch. That whole bird thing was, well; strange... Still, I think he's coming into his own power and I think the tribe made the right decision sending Flicka home. JMHO