URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6512
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time To Vote!"

Posted by dabo on 11-01-06 at 00:41 AM
And welcome back, hope you all enjoyed your bye week break! Me, I thought it was kinda meh but there was some nice scenery.

Anyway... same rules as always. But newbies are always welcome to join in. If you are a newbie please read the rules and follow the example of the oldbies, mmkay!

THE RULES

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot(s) IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Becky.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straight vote thread around here. Don't take it personally, we're just funny that way. Want a curvy thread, go see the Rush Limbaugh thingie on OT (and be prepared to have nightmares).

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Rebecca" (or whomever).

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Honestly, we're just funny that way around here, we can't help it.

But feel perfectly free to discuss the logic of your own vote in your own post, we actually are interested in what you have to say. Confusing the vote talliers is what we really want to avoid. Some people actually do still tally these things.

4. No sig pics! In the old days this was often a very long thread and sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. It could still happen, so please don't get all graphicky.

5. Have fun! That's an order! Practically a commandment.

And now a special note to our vote talliers! Thanks! Oh, and if you feel like, say, actually posting your vote tally every once in a while, that's cool, just make sure it says Vote Tally in the subject line. We can't help it, we're OCD about these things, live with it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Flica"
Posted by Chez on 11-01-06 at 06:07 AM
Wallflower convinced me in the SOTS.

"Flicka"
Posted by emydi on 11-01-06 at 10:23 AM
let's hope I don't have to switch it again after Darnell votes!!

You should all know my reasoning bc I know you all wait breathlessly for all of my posts!!

"Flica"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-01-06 at 11:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-06 AT 01:07 PM (EST)

If TDT's tip that Jonathan and Candice flip next week is correct -- and it sounds logical to me because it sets up Aitu as Probst's "underdogs" -- something must happen at Aitu this week to give Jonathan a reason to leave (Candice might just leave no matter what...).

Ozzy's highlighted as a target in the previews after a huge buildup over the last few weeks; some people think this is just misdirection, but I don't think so. There's been talk on Aitu about getting rid of Ozzy before the merge, and based on who we think the next few boots will be, there should be only one opportunity for Aitu to do it. I think this week is it.

If Yul, Becky, and Sundra go against Jonathan and keep Ozzy to boot Flica, that could prompt Jonathan to bail for Rarotonga next week. ETA: And/or if Candice defects immediately upon hearing Probst's offer, Jonathan might feel stranded and compelled to defect along with her. Either way, I think Flica must be out of the picture before the switch offer.

Alternate pick is Brad if Raro goes to TC (but I don't think they do).

"Flicka"
Posted by forehead on 11-01-06 at 11:42 AM
See the double boot thread.

"flicka"
Posted by Owlster on 11-01-06 at 12:58 PM
This will be our last episode to try to decide where Flicka's swimsuit stops and her tattoos begin.

"Ozzy"
Posted by Q on 11-01-06 at 03:19 PM
Because the tribe is afraid he is going to bring back headless bats next.

Real vote = Flica Flame (and the horse she rode in on)

"Flicka"
Posted by Loree on 11-01-06 at 03:27 PM
I have been waiting for this one.

"Brad"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 11-01-06 at 04:34 PM
Why aren't you swimming, Brad?

Still calling a spade a spade...

"Flicka"
Posted by MJewel on 11-01-06 at 04:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-06 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

Going with a Flicka boot this week.

ET (fix spelling)

"Brad"
Posted by Corvis on 11-01-06 at 04:46 PM
Swimming against the current this time, but I think it's going to be Brad. My reasoning is here.

"jonathan"
Posted by bobbygaddy2001 on 11-01-06 at 06:44 PM
never know..could be him

"Brad"
Posted by michel on 11-01-06 at 07:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-06 AT 07:56 AM (EST)

Brad doesn't want to swim, Ozzy swims like a dolphin! Both challenges involve swimming, that means an Aitu sweep. Bye Brad!

"Flicka"
Posted by xwraith27 on 11-01-06 at 07:15 PM
Because Wallflower said so.

"Brad"
Posted by CattyChat on 11-01-06 at 08:13 PM
I'm going to stubbornly stick with my initial thoughts . . . unless I see direct evidence of Darnell's pick (no hearsay "seen on another site" will do it for me). I say Aitu sweeps & Brad is toast, unless Darnell says otherwise.

"Vote Change -- Flicka"
Posted by CattyChat on 11-01-06 at 10:57 PM
Well, I already learned that what Darnell says goes and he just posted Flicka's flame goes out.

"BRAD"
Posted by flipxcyd on 11-01-06 at 08:57 PM
Because Corvis said so.

Survive or Perish
An arkiegrl sig

"Flicka"
Posted by bobstew617 on 11-01-06 at 09:02 PM
She's no longer anyone's friend, so she will go assuming Aitu loses.

"Flica"
Posted by PenMike on 11-01-06 at 09:32 PM
Had great potential, but a real zero in the strategy department....

"HEY JESSICA, A.K.A. FLICKA..."
Posted by Round Robin on 11-01-06 at 10:05 PM
...it's time for you to go!

"Flicka"
Posted by westgirl98 on 11-01-06 at 10:05 PM
flicka my bica has to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes irritating

"Flicka"
Posted by strid333 on 11-01-06 at 10:36 PM
Isn't that the name of a movie?

"Flicka"
Posted by survivoraddicted on 11-01-06 at 10:42 PM
I have a feeling its gonna be her.

"Brad"
Posted by vince3 on 11-01-06 at 10:56 PM
It's also possible that whoever gets hit with the Exile Island Storm this week just might have had enough of this sh!t and Ostens/Janus or says "I'm a DAW, GET ME OUTTA HERE!" asking for the red carpet exit..........

"VOTE CHANGE: Flicka"
Posted by vince3 on 11-02-06 at 11:09 AM
My above could still happen, BUT I've decided to go with the rest of the sheep following our sheppard Darnell.......

"Flicka"
Posted by whoami on 11-01-06 at 11:12 PM
Because I do not want her to leave just yet, so she is going, and Walflower said so before Darrel.

"Flicka"
Posted by seahorse on 11-02-06 at 00:31 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-06 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

I'll ride Darnell's boat as long as he stays correct.

"Jessica (Flicka)"
Posted by dabo on 11-02-06 at 00:42 AM

"Flica Flame"
Posted by Wallflower66 on 11-02-06 at 08:37 AM
See my SOTS for my reasoning.

"Jessica"
Posted by greg2557 on 11-02-06 at 09:17 AM
Looks like her flame goes out tonight.

"Flicka"
Posted by architecturegirl on 11-02-06 at 09:51 AM
It just feels like her time to go.

"Jessica"
Posted by Bravehart on 11-02-06 at 09:55 AM
Will miss another interesting character.

"Flicka"
Posted by Max Headroom on 11-02-06 at 10:00 AM
I'll keep sticking with Darnell.

"Flica"
Posted by mookiemeister on 11-02-06 at 10:03 AM
It looks like she's outsider to her tribe.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"Hey Flicka"
Posted by kircon on 11-02-06 at 11:48 AM
It's time for you to go.
Because emy & Wallflower say so.

"Jessica..."
Posted by MDSkinner on 11-02-06 at 11:53 AM
and TDT = the new SNewser.

"Flicka"
Posted by RudyRules on 11-02-06 at 12:22 PM
I will miss you Jessica.

"Brad"
Posted by RabidDingo on 11-02-06 at 01:21 PM
At first I thought it was going to be Flica. Now I'm positive that it will be Brad leaving tonight.

"Flicka"
Posted by flygirl on 11-02-06 at 08:04 PM
Baahhhh