URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID110
Thread Number: 65
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"

Posted by Chez on 07-20-07 at 12:00 PM
The ship's command is rocked to its foundation when an unexpected twist shocks them all!

When the captain's bounty is recovered, a change in the Pirate's Code is unleashed on the winning crew.

Eat, drink and be merry...for there is no tomorrow for one of these pirates!

This is really getting boring. Is ANYTHING going to happen to shake up the predictability and boredom?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Pirate Master Episode 9: CBS Misdirection"
Posted by vince3 on 07-20-07 at 12:04 PM
I imagine the change in Pirate's Code might be something like: Captain now has only one officer who gets 25% by hirself, and there is now only two blackspots?

Posted by Mr Bee on 07-25-07 at 09:48 AM
help! please!

OK, here we are in Canada. episodes on the tv are cancelled and we can't access the online episodes north of the U.S. Canada border.

Can someone tell me who is now captain and who got set adrift last night?

much appreciated!!!!

Posted by Snidget on 07-25-07 at 09:52 AM
Check the Ep 9 Spoiler thread for details on teh show.

Also check the Show is canceled thread for the link to where Canada TV has the show on-line.

Posted by Bebo on 07-20-07 at 12:56 PM
How about no captain or officers anymore? Expedition teams are randomly selected, with the winning team deciding together on who gets the black spots. No more mutiny options, everyone without a black spot votes.

Posted by Spanky68 on 07-20-07 at 01:07 PM
I agree that they almost certainly won't continue to have a capt and two officers. Either one or no officers

Flashy sig by RollDdice

Posted by whoami on 07-20-07 at 09:45 PM
Something has to change, it just can't keep going the way it is.
With 8 left, 3 in power, 3 with black spots, only 2 to vote.

I like the idea of the captain and one officer.

Or everyone for them self on the hunt then they all pick a captain.

The ship's command is rocked to its foundation when an unexpected twist shocks them all!
This may be the one to change things.

Posted by mattben on 07-21-07 at 08:17 AM
Agree that something has to change up, with just 8 left.

But, whoami, the blackspotteds still get to vote, so the 3-3-2 idea doesn't apply. It'd be at least 3-5.

I'd go for the single-captain idea, no officers. Makes mutiny more likely. I do want to see a mutiny before this show ends.

Doubt we'll have a reunion show, eh?

Posted by vince3 on 07-21-07 at 09:29 AM
Up until this time, those with the blackspots haven't voted at the same Pirate's Court that they've been blackspotted........

Posted by whoami on 07-21-07 at 09:22 PM
The blackspots have never been allowed to vote yet. Maybe that would help if they could vote, but I do not think they are going to get that opportunity.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 07-22-07 at 08:58 PM
At some point, maybe, it will become an individual search for the treasure and not a team search.

Posted by michel on 07-23-07 at 01:02 PM
Scarlett, I agree with you. Last week, had the ghosts won, the ship would have been left without a captain and officers. This week's expedition would then have started with no pre-assigned black crew, making it easy to go to an individual competition. Now, it will be presented as a twist.

Since we have no rulebook, the ending could play out like Survivor: Everyone votes with the one that found the treasure getting immunity, while everyone else is in danger of being cut adrift...Add the royal pardon and we'd get a real mess.

Posted by Max Headroom on 07-25-07 at 03:11 PM
I think the "unexpected twist" is the show's banishment to the CBS web site.