URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 649
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Daybreak"

Posted by trigirl on 12-11-06 at 02:55 PM
What do you think? I am enjoying it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Daybreak"
Posted by DRONES on 12-12-06 at 00:29 AM
Groundhog Day on speed. I'm not sure how long this can be sustained. I mean how many different ways can you play out the same day? I am hooked for now though.

DRONES

Posted by trigirl on 12-14-06 at 07:53 PM
I just love it! I think it more like 'Momento' than 'Groundhog Day'.

Did you see when Damian and Hopper were in the skinheads' van and they were listening to that crappy classic rock...what was it, 'Hall and Oates' or something. LMAO!

Posted by Femme on 12-17-06 at 02:18 AM
I love it. I think they are doing a lot to do two very important things: develop characters and keep the plot fresh.

I love how much the day changes with Hopper's decisions. Seriously, people aren't even wearing the same clothes based on his choices. How fun!

I also love that the characters are growing more complex and three-dimensional. It's so easy, I think, to leave Chad as the annoying ex-husband, but Hopper's relationship with him is growing and changing in spite of it being the same day over and over.

I think they have done much to keep this show fresh and unpredictable. I love that he can die. I love the mystery. I love the confusion. It's a wonderfully engaging show, and I'm so glad, actually, that Lost is on hiatus. What a gem.

Posted by DRONES on 12-18-06 at 00:49 AM
Looks like it is going to be shelved and the remaining episodes will only be seen on abc.com.

DRONES

Posted by HobbsofMI on 12-18-06 at 10:22 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-06 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

It official: Daybreak is canceled by ABC......see Deathwatch thread for link....Show me the money is also gone...lol...

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat