URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 649
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Oh Great!"

Posted by Kokoro on 02-18-01 at 05:12 PM

Well this is perfect....I think most people are focusing
on the more-men-than-women-merger theory which is pretty
much one of the only and one of the best semi clues
that is availiable. So, anyway, I go to SS and now there's this thread which provides some pretty convincing proof that it's totally fake.

http://www.planetsucksinteractive.com/dcforum/DCForumID9/5447.html

That's the thread link if anyone wants to see what I mean.
Anyway, is there any other mention of the more-men-than-women merger than that article? If there isn't then I don't think we should be putting all our eggs in one basket.

Comments? Prove this wrong? (please! ;)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Oh Great!"
Posted by Minstrel on 02-18-01 at 06:41 PM
I tend to agree K, right now women seem to be in more "peril" than men but this theory could easily be wrong. It depends how strong the thought is that the merger is coming where individual strength only helps the person with it! In other words, the strong physically may be bigger targets! Hellooooooo! Mike? Nick? Jeff? Alicia? Keith? Colby? The weak are easy targets after the merge so they aren't as threatening. Makes more sense to me! And, without strong alliances, and I don't think there are any, it's everyone for themselves!

Kucha is more team orientated and therefore likely to vote off isolated people like Kimmi, or Rodger because he sucks in physical challenges, or Mike because he thinks he's God of the Hunt.

Ogakor is struggling more in a defensive posture. We got our first look at "second choice" booting. Jerri and Keith were the prime targets. (Again, Mitch being weak was important, but to attack the Jerri alliance more important). We have Colby and Tina swinging back and forth for different reasons.

Hell, it's possible Kucha wins the next two immunities. The spoiler on three in a row ended possibly because no reporters were there beyond E4! What if the "record" is 4 or 5 in a row!?

IMHO we may not have seen the last of Kucha rolling over Ogakor! Still, most challenges have been close.

"Duplicate thread"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 02-18-01 at 08:56 PM
We already have a thread on this ... colbysincharge started it, and it's called "more guys than girls rumor." Since we're dealing with rumors, it's hard to prove anything.

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan