URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 647
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Emotional battery from Colin? Anyone want to eat their words?"

Posted by Spider on 09-16-04 at 01:57 AM
Now, anyone who earlier posted that Christie suffers from emotional battery from Colin should print their message out and eat it.

Oh my god. Colin is nasty but doesn't usually want people dead. Christies yelling at the poor Jeepnee driver to run the people over because they do not matter (his people by the way) was one of the nastiest and foul comments ever mutted on the AMazing race. Yes, the pizza dudes were rude and Colin not nice but not this bad.

Hell, even Colin was saying to calm down which is saying something.

Emotional battery my a.s.s, they deserve each other.

(still think they are great racers though)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Emotional battery from Colin? Anyone want to eat their words?"
Posted by dabo on 09-16-04 at 02:02 AM
Colin told her that was wrong because they would get in an effing lot of trouble, something like that. He was right but he was also self-centered about it.

"RE: Emotional battery from Colin? Anyone want to eat their words?"
Posted by Urban_Kitten on 09-16-04 at 11:14 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-04 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

I was the one who posted the remark that Colon-Blow was emotionally abusive and I stand by it. Christie has unfortunately assumed a lot of his nastiness which isn't surprising given that she's trying to please him 24-7. It's textbook. She's becoming a vicarious toolbox, an extension or projection of his grotesque Uber-ego.

"Enough -- locking"
Posted by AyaK on 09-16-04 at 11:41 AM
Can't we keep all of the C&C comments in one thread per week?