URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 646
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 11 best quotes"

Posted by survivalist on 09-16-04 at 00:16 AM
C&C to taxi driver in manila leg: faster! faster!

Taxi driver to C&C: It is illegal to drive over the speed limit. The only way to get there faster is to BREAK THE LAW!

bwahahahaha!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 11 best quotes"
Posted by Surveysez on 09-16-04 at 00:50 AM
Bowling moms putting jeepneys together "we've been assembling toys for years" or words to that effect.

Surveysez

Posted by Spider on 09-16-04 at 01:51 AM
NAstiest:

Christie to the Jeepnee driver:
"Run them over, they are not important"

Man, harsh.

Posted by dabo on 09-16-04 at 02:38 AM
Girl on bridge: "All you've got to do is stip off."

Colin: "Chip and Kim completely backstabbed us."

Christie: "Is there anyway possible that you could not wander aimlessly?"

Posted by Nanook on 09-17-04 at 02:53 AM
Colin: "My ox is broken!"

Posted by teesosh on 09-18-04 at 01:07 PM
"Taxi driver to C&C: It is illegal to drive over the speed limit. The only way to get there faster is to BREAK THE LAW!"

That was quite an interesting statement... I had question marks spinning around my head at the time. When I watched it again, it made me think that the driver was fishing for an offer of more money. Which he apparently never got from his clueless passengers.

Posted by survivalist on 09-19-04 at 10:33 PM
Actually, I was thinking about the driver's naive logic. But what you said made me nod my head in agreement.

This is a basher forum, so I'll bash away...

1. For a country that has a reputation of and riddled with graft and corruption, it could be that the guy is indeed trying to get more money.

2. I read in another post of a production assistant in the manila leg recounting his experience. I note that the greeter with Phil is a relative of the president. For a country that has a problem of nepotism, I say give me a break!

Posted by Sue on 09-20-04 at 02:05 AM
Excuse me. Colin pay a cab driver m-o-r-e than he had already negotiated? I don't think so. He'd go to jail first.

Less if the driver didn't break the law, of course.

Great comment, teesosh.