URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 644
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Insult to injury."

Posted by Estee on 09-15-04 at 02:06 PM
Will Colin & Christie take a time penalty for not completing the Detour in the intended fashion? I don't mean Colin's little experiment in back-seat driving: I mean the clue coming up on Christie's foot instead of the plow's blade. Technically, they didn't quite do it the way the producers had intended -- and that usually means dropping the offending team a few more minutes back.

Not that it'll matter, with the inevitable bunch points to come. But still.

(Moved from Fester's thread, 'cause I'm honestly curious, it's a halfway-different topic, and there's nothing wrong with a little extra C&C bashing.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"I thought about this too"
Posted by moonbaby on 09-15-04 at 02:25 PM
and we can only dream

No one got a penalty for the engineless cab push. I was picturing one team member steering and the other pushing, not hoards of local people getting involved.

"RE: I thought about this too"
Posted by ginger on 09-15-04 at 03:15 PM
I think if they were to be punished it would have happened last night.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

"RE: Insult to injury."
Posted by Surveysez on 09-15-04 at 03:19 PM
They had to use a drudge animal to find the clue, so they sorta did it right, even if she wasn't hooked to the plow.
Can't you just imagine them as pioneers, clearing the land with one of them pulling the plow. I know which one I figure would be yelling.

"RE: Insult to injury."
Posted by Urban_Kitten on 09-15-04 at 03:24 PM
Thanks Surveysez - you made me laugh so hard I nearly wet myslef.