URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 641
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The First?"

Posted by ginger on 07-07-05 at 05:22 PM
Let's blatantly steal a game from another (gasp!) site.

Who will be the first hamster to:

1. Announce they have never seen an episode of Big Brother?

2. Mention that they are impoverished and need the money for their kids/ailing parents/sick puppy at home, etc.?

3. Talk about being on David Letterman after?

4. Decide it's the gals versus the guys?

5. Cry?

6. Have sex?

7. Make a completely stupid admission fueled by the omnipresent Big Bother Endless Stash O Wine (Whine)?

Add questions or make guesses, people; it's all good.

I'm guessing Janelle, my new alterego, may be the first to indicate that women "just don't like her" because they are "threatened" by her "looks."

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The First?"
Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 07-07-05 at 05:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-05 AT 05:32 PM (EST)

I have never see an episode of Big Brother.

I am guessing James has never seen an episode, me I have seen all except for the first two.

Posted by LibraRising on 07-07-05 at 05:34 PM
Who will:

1) Cuddle (but not have sex, because they have girlfriends/boyfriends)?

2) Make a ridiculously large alliance that is doomed from the moment it's put together?

3) Become HOH and give us bashing material as we laugh at their horrible taste in music from the CDs in their basket?

4) Disgust other houseguests by their lack of hygeine?

5) Come up with a really dumb nickname for themselves or their alliance (i.e. "Four Horsemen," "The Elite 8")

And -- what clunker of a movie will BB shill as a prize for a few unlucky houseguests to watch?

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

Posted by txmomma26 on 07-07-05 at 05:49 PM
Oh OH! The newly married pharmaceutical rep from Dallas will be the first to cuddle but not have sex.

It ain't proper, it ain't cool but folks remember what you do...in nothin' but cowboy boots...

Posted by Surveysez on 07-08-05 at 09:11 AM
Well, apparently Mr. Fireman can see the odds and knows the guys need to hang together to avoid elimination cause "It's us against the girls". I don't mind the trite crap from him, but I am afraid that if he goes into the little confessional room much more, his eyes are going to roll right on out of their sockets. What on earth could be going on in that room that we don't see that causes him to be looking all around like that?

And did I hear right - Chenbot says they have no music in the house either?

Posted by bystander on 07-08-05 at 10:17 AM
The first to pass gas.....

I'm just glad Howie passed gas outside instead of on me!

That's ears and nose!

Thanks for the sigpic!!!

Posted by ginger on 07-08-05 at 11:38 AM
Personally, I do not pass gas. I have been hermetically sealed.

Notice how almost every single question we all threw out there was answered last night?