URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 641
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DWTS 10 General Contestant, Judge and Interviewer Bashing Thread"

Posted by vince3 on 03-22-10 at 06:23 PM
If you want to bash the holy heck out of any of the contestants (and gawds knows there are a few of them that deserve it......), judges, or either Brooke Burke as backstage interviewer or Tom Bergeron as the host and immediate post-dance interviewer/judges interviewer............ Here is a place to put them all in one simple thread.

If you want, you can put who you're bashing in the subject line, and then everyone can bash away under that subtopic....... up to you guys.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Len Badman"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-23-10 at 00:28 AM
Hay-zoose H. Key-riced, what crawled up his arse and died? He sounded like somebody whizzed in his porridge this morning. More bitches than a dog show. It truly might be time for the old goat to hang up his 10 paddle. Sheesh!

"Pamela"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-23-10 at 00:34 AM
Famous for the size of her implants and little else. And even with those implants, Nicole is much sexier and WAY more beautiful. Those implants are the only thing that will get Pamela any votes, because she brings very little dancing skill to the floor at all.

"RE: Pamela"
Posted by kathliam on 03-30-10 at 07:43 AM
DH and I didn't stay awake long enough to see Pamela dance last week, and were surprised that she actually doesn't svck! I was totally prepared to hate her, jeer at her, spew water all over the floor with her every step. I don't know that she will win, but I won't find myself cringing every time she steps onto the stage (unlike some of the other dancers I saw last night, but that's for another section of this thread).

"Aiden"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-23-10 at 00:44 AM
Oh jeez, Edyta's been loyal to that show ever since they started it, and she wants nothing more than a good shot at the mirror ball, and she gets stuck with a klutz like Aiden who is so bad he's almost the worst one there? What the blazes did she do to deserve that? This guy SUCKS, and when I say sucks, I mean like an industrial strength vacuum. The poor woman is gonna be sitting in the front row or performing on the results shows in very short order thanks to this joker's utter incompetence, and she deserves much better.

"RE: Aiden"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 03-23-10 at 05:10 PM
Not sure who Edyta p*ssed off, but she always gets stuck with the oafs. Why couldn't they pair this guy with Cheryl?

"RE: Aiden"
Posted by Belle Book on 03-23-10 at 08:08 PM
Well, Edyta *did* get paired with Jason Taylor and he was good. But he was up against Kristi Yamaguchi. No chance there. And other than that -- yeah, Edyta seems to have gotten the oafs.

"Brooke"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 03-23-10 at 05:09 PM
All the charisma of a gnat. I kept forgetting she was talking.

"RE: Brooke"
Posted by qwertypie on 03-23-10 at 11:02 PM
And I had such high hopes for her. (Or anyone else that wasn't Samantha)

Posted by Round Robin on 03-23-10 at 11:26 PM
Awwww, I thought she was OK. Prettier and more charming than Sam-bot, and a much nicer rack.

Posted by qwertypie on 03-24-10 at 10:33 AM
I guess secretly I was hoping for some Derek bashing, because she was great at treating him like the two year old he was acting like when they were partnered.

Posted by vince3 on 03-24-10 at 00:03 AM
......and Estee said that I was premature in calling her Brooke-bot..........

Posted by Round Robin on 03-24-10 at 11:11 PM
Estee was right. Brooke did fine for a 1st timer. And when I hear that "bot" word I think of "Chen-bot" from Big Brother, and she's worse than Brooke would be if she was drunk.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-25-10 at 08:12 PM
And in Estee's Survivor fanfic when she's interviewing the losers up until the Final 5 -- when one jury member does a great rant that shuts the Chenbot up for good!

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 03-28-10 at 01:06 PM
Early favorites to trash the Brroke-bot Estee-style:

I've got 4-1 odds on Kate Gosselin and Erin Andrews, with Aiden Thomas a 12-1 darkhorse. Wanna be an overnight gazillionaire? Giving 10,000,000-1 odds on Buzz Aldrin.

"Erin."
Posted by Estee on 03-29-10 at 03:48 PM
This is an exact quote from her:

"Look, me and Kate Gosselin are tight. She was texting me this morning. You're talking a Pennsylvania mother of eight kids and me single with no kids. And we are texting like teenagers."

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/index?id=5037596

Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. Text a control freak and... well, there's no saying for that one yet, but believe me, it's gonna be ugly.

Of note from the same article: the contestants are hanging out together and practicing in the same studios. Kate's basement must be big.

"RE: Erin."
Posted by vince3 on 03-29-10 at 04:12 PM
Well, they did build that extra large stuio building for last season's crew.........

"Len."
Posted by Estee on 03-30-10 at 06:56 AM
Captain Crankypants rides again.

As predicted, he is now going after Pamela for existing.

"Kate."
Posted by Estee on 03-30-10 at 07:23 AM
On further review, Jon came thisclose to being canonized, or at least being shot out of one as a means of ending his misery. Kate's defenders will continue to insist she's in the right no matter how much actual evidence accrues, but the rest of us are getting a detailed look at the telltale behavior pattern. 'It's not that I refuse to be taught: it's just that you're not paying attention to the way I want to learn. Now shut up and let me tell you how to dance -- why are you leaving me? Everyone leaves me! And it's never because of anything I did!'

In other news, that's two direct attack songs against her ex in two performances. Anyone want to start making out a list for future routines?

"Breaking rumor/story: Same Old Kate."
Posted by Estee on 03-30-10 at 05:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-10 AT 06:05 PM (EST)

According to lightspeed pass-alongs, last night's fight went a littler further than the editing let us in on. What they left out was Kate's normal reaction to someone telling her what to do. And what's that, Kate rookies ask? She tried to get rid of him, completely and forever.

If these stories are true, then Kate demanded that the show fire Tony. Immediately, with prejudice, and a new partner assigned to Kate. One who would understand her, as in 'do whatever she wanted without question'. And she didn't get it.

That's not going to sit well...

http://www.popeater.com/2010/03/30/kate-gosselin-tony-dancing-fired/

(Adding this one for Tony's postshow comment.)

http://tinyurl.com/yjw3qmw

ETA Kate's slightly edited blog: http://blogs.discovery.com/kate/

So if it's true, what does it all mean? Mostly that not only has Kate not changed, she arguably can't. But it also brings up a question: what's more important to her, money or control? If it's money, then she'll force herself into as much of a smile as she can grimace out and push on. But if it's control, she'll quit, fake an injury, throw the next dance, and generally do whatever it takes to leave on her terms.

Or in other words: tell Len to have the 1 paddle on standby.

I think she's more likely to fake an injury than show she can't be perfect at something, but a tantrum mid-dance could produce entertaining results.

"RE: Breaking rumor/story: Same Old Kate."
Posted by Snidget on 03-30-10 at 06:08 PM
I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I'm really having a hard time with her "I have no idea why everyone always says I am a diva and difficult" routine.

Isn't there some saying that goes something like after the third spouse you need to realize the common denominator is you? I know some people get a reputation and then all the rags keep you in that reputation because it sells. However, at a certain point there is so much smoke there has to be some fire some where.

I just want a little, just a little bit of personal responsibility. But I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for her to figure out something she does turns everyone against her.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-30-10 at 07:19 PM
She may be a control freak. That may be why she's so difficult.

And yeah, if you've had one marriage fail it's probably not your fault -- at least, not mostly your fault. Second time, it could be more your fault, it might not be. Third time -- you're the common denominator, so it's your fault.

Posted by vince3 on 03-30-10 at 07:29 PM
I find it ironic that TLC editors are pushing the number to keep her on the show, possibly as a "keep her away from us for a while" tactic?

Also, I'm not surprised that it took a week to get her weekly blog from the premiere night dance edited into something slightly poetic and understandable............

Posted by qwertypie on 04-13-10 at 02:40 AM
I will never forgive you for posting the link to her blog (my head hurts reading about her enthusing about organic hotdogs). But then again, I will never forgive myself for clicking that link.

"Free Tony!"
Posted by Estee on 04-06-10 at 03:52 PM
At a guess:

1. They've sold about five.

2. 'Tony who?'

http://www.cafepress.com/savetonydwts

"RE: Free Tony!"
Posted by JessicaRN on 04-07-10 at 02:40 PM
I just saw a clip on The Dish of an interview after last week's performance with Tony and Kate and he looked quite ticked off and just walked away from the interview. Kate, of course, just said "it's OK" and continued on like he doesn't really matter anyway.

Sometimes it is almost as if she could have a serious psych diagnosis of Narsicistic Disorder.

"Season's over. Kate won."
Posted by Estee on 04-06-10 at 05:13 PM
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jon-gosselin-seeks-full-custody-of-8-kids-from-absentee-mom-kate-10716.php

Raise your hand if you think this was planned out in advance. By Kate.

Option #2: Jon realized that if he did this, it would rally her vote, give her the title, let her collect the celebrity paycheck for the whole season, and that would be even more money for him to scrounge away later.

Or the ever-favorite #3: everyone involved is really stupid.

"RE: Season's over. Kate won."
Posted by qwertypie on 04-06-10 at 07:18 PM
Can they both just PLEASE GO AWAY?

"RE: Season's over. Kate won."
Posted by jbug on 04-07-10 at 02:56 PM
In addition, List claims the $20,000 a month Jon currently pays in child support.....

!!!!!!
What kind of work does this guy do for this kind of income?

"George Lopez hates us."
Posted by Estee on 04-20-10 at 08:58 AM
http://www.lopeztonight.com/keepkate/

"Brooke again"
Posted by vince3 on 04-12-10 at 04:33 PM
Simply for this:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-with-stars-co-host-brooke-burke-kate-gosselin-fan-10749.php

"RE: Brooke again"
Posted by MKitty on 04-12-10 at 04:42 PM
Yup, I agree. Gee, I am a woman and a mother and I still find her vile!! LOL...

Yup, hopefully she goes this week. How could anyone like that scowling sourpuss???

"RE: Brooke again"
Posted by Round Robin on 04-13-10 at 02:14 AM
I don't find Kate vile, but even though Jon is an idiot and an inconsiderate pr!ck, he comes off well by comparison with her. Brooke has to be nice and positive on camera, but if she tells anybody in private what she thinks of Kate, I doubt her opinions are glowingly positive. Being the mother of 4 herself, I highly doubt Brooke is much of a fan of how Kate conducts herself.

"Fair warning for the Finale"
Posted by vince3 on 05-21-10 at 03:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-10 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

Jake is gonna dance with his fiancee Vienna, to "On the Wings of Love"

Dance type is unknown, but considering the song, I would expect a Ballroom type, like a Waltz perhaps?

Tons of Barf Bags will be on standy for the Finale..........

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelor-couple-jake-pavelka-vienna-girardi-dance-on-dancing-10985.php

"RE: Fair warning for the Finale"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 05-21-10 at 03:39 PM
Will he do it in his underwear?

Posted by vince3 on 05-21-10 at 04:05 PM
*shrug* Highly doubt it, though.

Posted by LFJ on 05-21-10 at 05:12 PM
Are there any odds on if he cries? Oh, and the bestowal of what he believes is a dazzling smile on his adoring public. Ooooh - it gives me chills just to think about it.

Posted by vince3 on 05-21-10 at 05:51 PM
I got chills too, but I think I'm coming down with something that's not soo good, though........

Posted by Estee on 05-21-10 at 05:57 PM
The last thing Jake bestowed on his adoring public required a three-week course of antibiotics to clear up.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 05-21-10 at 06:06 PM
That happened to you too?

Posted by LFJ on 05-21-10 at 06:23 PM
My humble prediction for the finale: reminiscent of the scene of an accident, or, a Dali painting, with viewers fascinated by the abomination, unable to turn their gaze. *retch*
(excuse sp. please.)

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 05-21-10 at 06:44 PM
Hmmm..... are you referring to Buzz?

Posted by LFJ on 05-21-10 at 07:00 PM

No. The faux celebrity who thinks he is cute as a button. *retch*

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 05-21-10 at 07:11 PM
Yup. That's Buzz.

I know, I know.