URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 641
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Katherine is a look-a-like for Sally Field..."

Posted by Pepito on 05-17-06 at 03:07 PM
... Don't you think that Katherine McPhee looks just like the young Sally Field? She could be her daughter...

Pepito

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Katherine is a look-a-like for Sally Field..."
Posted by nailbone on 05-17-06 at 03:19 PM

Sig by Slice

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

Posted by Pepito on 05-17-06 at 10:12 PM
Thanks for coming with up those photos, nailbone. Illustrates my point exactly. That hair, those teeth, that smile, those cheeks, that "perky" demeanor...

Posted by LisaPles on 05-18-06 at 02:32 PM
Yes! I think it's the hair!
My mother thinks she looks like Linda Ronstadt (I don't know if I spelled her name right. What ever happened to her, anyway?)

Posted by opinionated on 05-18-06 at 03:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-06 AT 03:48 PM (EST)

Didn't she go off and do Broadway for awhile? I seem to remember her starring in Pirates of Penzance (sp?!). She had a hit later in her career with that song from the mouse cartoon...An American Tail? Is that it? Wasn't the song "Somewhere Out There?"

Edited to add: Yes, Katherine does look like a young Sally Field and I can see the Linda Rondstadt comparison, too. I still think she looks like Catherine Zeta-Jones the most, though.

Posted by SeniorCitizen on 05-18-06 at 11:50 PM
I just referenced some pictures of Jessica Alba when she was in the TV show 'Dark Angel'. There is something in the angle of her eyes and brows, plus the fact that both Kat and Jessica both have dark hair and eyes, that has a strong resemblance.