URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6342
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ep 8, Preview Vidcaps"

Posted by Flowerpower on 03-31-06 at 07:58 AM
Thanks to Survivor Fever!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ep 8, Preview Vidcaps"
Posted by Precious_JiNi on 03-31-06 at 10:41 AM
Thanks for posting. However, I'm trying to figure out WHY Terry wold even think about giving it away. =( :::scratches head:::

I would try to win at least 2 more immunity challenges, and use the hidden idol only if I didn't win a challenge. =/

Is this the end for Terry?

Posted by Brownroach on 03-31-06 at 01:02 PM
It isn't clear who Terry is talking to there. He might be talking to Austin. At least that would make some sense.

Terry should be regretting he didn't give it to Nick at the last TC. If Shane had gone home I think Terry might have had another shot at flipping Bruce, to gain a 5-4 majority. Possibly.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Posted by michel on 03-31-06 at 01:26 PM
It seems La Mina was thinking Austin was going home. There is some confusion at Sucks and in our fanatics section as to whether Terry could've given the idol after the votes had been read. I think you have to have it before the votes so Terry would've had to decide beforehand. If they weren't sure who was really on the block, it is hard to blame Terry for keeping it for later.

It will be interesting to see if we can figure out who Terry is talking to.

Posted by Brownroach on 03-31-06 at 01:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

I think you probably have to have it before the votes are read, too, but I wonder if they even knew it could be given away before last night's TC. Jeff's never said at TC before, "unless someone passed it to you..."

I really wish they would make these things clearer for the viewers. Maybe you can give it away after the merge, but you couldn't before?

ETA: He could have given it to Austin since they thought Austin was the target. It wouldn't have mattered that they voted for Nick -- the HII wouldn't have gotten used, but at least they would have been prepared.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.