URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 634
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SciFi Investigates"

Posted by PagongRatEater on 10-23-06 at 10:26 AM
Anybody watching this new show with Boston Rob? It's sort of like unsolved mysteries but all sorts of wacky stuff is getting investigated: for example - the Mothman of West Virginia is next week, this week was Bigfoot and last week was voodoo. The concept is pretty good, they have a 'true believer', a CSI, an archeologist and Rob (the skeptic). His brand of skepticism is pretty much making fun of the stuff he doesn't believe in (although he was scared s-less of voodoo).

It's on after Ghosthunter's on Wednesdays. Check it out of you find that sort of thing interesting. Anybody else watching?

I'm waiting for the Amber guest appearance.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SciFi Investigates"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 10-23-06 at 10:39 PM
I caught a repeat of the Bigfoot episode late night this past weekend. I thought it Rob was basically the campy comic relief. I think it's only 6 episodes (for now), but I'll probably try and catch a repeat of the Mothman episode.

Posted by buckeyegirl on 11-16-06 at 08:15 PM
*raises hand* I wasn't going to watch this show, even though it's on after Ghost Hunters, which I secretly love, but when I saw that the Robfadda was going to be in they sucked me in.
Imho, he totally makes the show. It's not something I watch all the time, but it's kinda intersting.

A Very Nutzy X-Mas!

"*Points Up*"
Posted by CattyChat on 11-18-06 at 09:33 PM
What they said. Saw PRE's post & caught a few eps to see what Boston Rob was up to. He still cracks me up. I only caught the last 10 mins of the Voodoo ep & hope I catch a repeat soon.

Rob does Bigfoot -- hiLARious. Running down that hill & falling was a riot.

Saw Mothman, which was really interesting. The Roswell was the only one I was a little bored with.

Rob's sarcasm never gets old & when he gets spooked it's even better.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by PagongRatEater on 11-20-06 at 02:07 PM
I'm sure there is virtually NIL chance that the show will be back. Actually, it was a good concept but pretty bad execution. All the so-called investigations are fairly half-a$$ed.

What I'm wondering is where is the cute blonde CSI (Dobridney?)? The last two shows have had some other gal, but they are both in New Mexico and I wonder if they aren't part of the same trip. My theory is that these were the first couple of episodes, but they were so weak they moved them to the end of the season.

"In the beginning of the contest with Britain, when we were sensible of danger, we had daily prayers in this room for Divine protection. Our prayers, Sir, were heard, and they were graciously answered… do we imagine we no longer need His assistance?" Ben Franklin, Constitutional Convention 1787